Any Lexus ES 350 owners? or Lexus heads in general?

The GS is bigger, and looks good thats what threw it on my radar now, I`m use to riding in the ES thats why I started out with it. The IS is to small for me. I`m looking for a quite,RELIABLE , smooth ride, and Lexus provides that imo.

The 09 to Current Maximas are nice, but I dont know how I feel about dropping Infiniti money on a Nissan badge lol (yes they the same)

I`m good on BMW and Benz.

I`m not trying to flex with this luxury whip, I just want a nice spacious and super silent ride.

I`m also not trying to have a super high note cause I plan on putting down 5-10k on the whip for a down payment So Sub 24k is Ideal for me.

The GS is bigger, and looks good thats what threw it on my radar now, I`m use to riding in the ES thats why I started out with it. The IS is to small for me. I`m looking for a quite,RELIABLE , smooth ride, and Lexus provides that imo.

The 09 to Current Maximas are nice, but I dont know how I feel about dropping Infiniti money on a Nissan badge lol (yes they the same)

I`m good on BMW and Benz.

I`m not trying to flex with this luxury whip, I just want a nice spacious and super silent ride.

I`m also not trying to have a super high note cause I plan on putting down 5-10k on the whip for a down payment So Sub 24k is Ideal for me.

da ES is wanna be luxury, da GS is actual luxury...

FWD & no torque? sounds like a economy car dressed up for badge engineering.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so I assume maintenance on the GS is higher than the ES since the ES "aint luxury"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so I assume maintenance on the GS is higher than the ES since the ES "aint luxury"

Lucky have you had a chance to testdrive either the ES or the GS?

The GS definitely has a bit more giddyup and the ride/handling feels a bit more "sporty" than the ES. I don't know about the GS being "bigger" in terms of cabin space or drivers seat space. TBH, I feel that the GS is a tad bit smaller in the cabin than the ES but maybe its just cause I am used to riding in the ES.

Lucky have you had a chance to testdrive either the ES or the GS?

The GS definitely has a bit more giddyup and the ride/handling feels a bit more "sporty" than the ES. I don't know about the GS being "bigger" in terms of cabin space or drivers seat space. TBH, I feel that the GS is a tad bit smaller in the cabin than the ES but maybe its just cause I am used to riding in the ES.

I have a GS350, its slow and noisy, theres a ton of dash noise...I have to take it to the dealer to have them fix this....its a common problem

It looks great though...
laugh.gif

I have a GS350, its slow and noisy, theres a ton of dash noise...I have to take it to the dealer to have them fix this....its a common problem

It looks great though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

It looks great though...
laugh.gif

So the ES is more silent or is it just your whip?

Like I said I`m not trying to race or anything, I just want a smooth quite reliable spacious ride.

It looks great though...
laugh.gif

So the ES is more silent or is it just your whip?

Like I said I`m not trying to race or anything, I just want a smooth quite reliable spacious ride.

I've never been in an ES....Just the RX, GX, GS, and LS

The Dash noise in the GS is repairable with the replacement of a few clips in the dash...other than the dash noise, the ride is quiet and smooth...it handles corners well too.

...Like I said, Its just slow as hell imo

The Dash noise in the GS is repairable with the replacement of a few clips in the dash...other than the dash noise, the ride is quiet and smooth...it handles corners well too.

don't worry, the new GS will take its performance to the next level, according to prelim reviews. 

don't worry, the new GS will take its performance to the next level, according to prelim reviews. 

I got a 97 camry right now so Im sure anything will be faster. Thing I hated about the Camry is it feels sluggish going up hills, and the pick up on it.

for my Price range the ES all have great mileage on it, I dont see as many GS on the road though which I like the fact of that

I got a 97 camry right now so Im sure anything will be faster. Thing I hated about the Camry is it feels sluggish going up hills, and the pick up on it.

for my Price range the ES all have great mileage on it, I dont see as many GS on the road though which I like the fact of that

Originally Posted by nyk buc

I'm not worried about that...I dont think ill be copping another Lexus any time soon. PLUS I heard they're not offering the new GS with a V8 engine. And the GS-F is gonna be $80k+? I'd rather cop a S550, M5 or a 750li for that type of bread.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

I'm not worried about that...I dont think ill be copping another Lexus any time soon. PLUS I heard they're not offering the new GS with a V8 engine. And the GS-F is gonna be $80k+? I'd rather cop a S550, M5 or a 750li for that type of bread.

Back
Top Bottom