Any love for Original Columbia XI??

The retros don't even come close.
frown.gif
The icey bluetint on the soles.. Jordan wearing them in the

'96 All Star game... I rarely ever see them in collections or anywhere for sale. This is a pair I have.

My eBay name is JordanFan09. They aren't my size, they're a 13. I didn't get what I wanted for them

so I'll hold onto them for a while until I get a good offer or trade. One of the most amazing colorways - wish

I had a pair I my size
tired.gif

The Original Columbia XI: POST pictures if you have some!!

ce525eeed54eed0f5bdac38a3b6c8bbaed2e82b.pjpg
9b4356b5e7cd4d5bd2c95f58a14a36ef248bd9f.pjpg
03725bfe5444cdca555ae3d75e3507b4d4d70ef.pjpg
f74154e343d75bafdc45f7aa45f10c9e5e326ba.pjpg
9ad35faee4884650d0fb5c8fad3ef20a94dd2b5.pjpg

Post pictures of yours if you have a pair! Ohh and if you have a size 10 - 11 you're looking to sell...
wink.gif

GREAT SNEAKER!

in no way underated dog, everybody knows these are one of the best.
They just dont hold up over time. A crispy pair of these are hard to beat.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

GREAT SNEAKER!

in no way underated dog, everybody knows these are one of the best.
They just dont hold up over time. A crispy pair of these are hard to beat.
Preach....

And damn yo, those Columbias are crispy as hell.

like EVERYBODY has been saying, this shoe isn't underrated AT ALL. definately a MUST HAVE for a lot of collectors. i've actually seen a lot of flips onthese....unfortunately its usually hella yellow on the patent leather. i could deal with the soles being yellow cause that can be fixed, but haven't seenthe PT fixed....

the retros are still nice, the blue tinted sole on the og's cant be beat, its hard to find a pair though still with the blue at a decent price

The yellow tint on the patent leather adds character imo, similar to yellowing midsoles / chaving leather on thecollars of '94 & '85 I's

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

The yellow tint on the patent leather adds character imo, similar to yellowing midsoles / chaving leather on the collars of '94 & '85 I's

yeah i like the yellow as long as it has that shade of ice blue!

Theyre really over rate iMO...
Im not saying theyre ugly, but damn. Theyre plain, and they look horrible when the patent leather yellows.
If this was a retro+ a lot of guys(not everyone) wouldn't be fans.
I guess any shoe that Mike has worn gets an extra 5 points.
Theyre ok, but i prefer the other CWs.

i love this shoe i haven't worn my pair in over 3 years but maybe this summer i might break some head with them after sea glow

does anyone know if sea glow will make the sole blue or clear white?

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Theyre really over rate iMO...
Im not saying theyre ugly, but damn. Theyre plain, and they look horrible when the patent leather yellows.
If this was a retro+ a lot of guys(not everyone) wouldn't be fans.
I guess any shoe that Mike has worn gets an extra 5 points.
Theyre ok, but i prefer the other CWs.
correct me if im wrong but wouldnt it be a re retro, a retro plus is a non og shoe like a laney 5? but in the jb forum they are asking if theywould retro one shoe what would you want and tons of people are saying columbia xi's with the blue sole..just saying

Originally Posted by tz85

i love this shoe i haven't worn my pair in over 3 years but maybe this summer i might break some head with them after sea glow

does anyone know if sea glow will make the sole blue or clear white?
I've wondered that too. Either way it would be an improvement over yellowed, but it would be a shame to lose the blue.

may as well try the seaglow, if it doesnt restore the blue and gives you white people will think you have fresh retros, if it works they will look so sexy,either way you know what you have, let us know how it goes if you seaglow em though

Back
Top Bottom