Any love for Original Columbia XI??

^^ wow take flight I feel you, i never owned a pair of Columbia OGs, but i would regret it also if i every sold them THAT ICEY
pimp.gif

Yeah this is one of the best colorways in the XI. Its a shame about the yellowing, the XI in general has a poor shelf life they dont seem to last as long assome of the earlier Js. I guess shoes like these are meant to be worn.

Ive been trying to get a freah pair in my size on ebay for almost a year now, at this stage im looking at the University Blue Phenoms as a chaep alternative.

c0610_nike-zoom-phenom-4.jpg

Not the same but its a lot easier to go on eastbay and get the size you want for 1/4 the price of ebay OG XIs

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Yeah this is one of the best colorways in the XI. Its a shame about the yellowing, the XI in general has a poor shelf life they dont seem to last as long as some of the earlier Js. I guess shoes like these are meant to be worn.

Ive been trying to get a freah pair in my size on ebay for almost a year now, at this stage im looking at the University Blue Phenoms as a chaep alternative.

c0610_nike-zoom-phenom-4.jpg

Not the same but its a lot easier to go on eastbay and get the size you want for 1/4 the price of ebay OG XIs

whoa whoa whoa alternative to what?????
roll.gif

xicopy.jpg

Throw a JB on it and you got the bootleg XI. Im not sayin its a better shoe the Phenoms are made of junk, like KMART Js but its th eonly new shoe nike have outthat resembles the XIs.

those were never under the radar! those are some of the hottest xi ever beside concord and spacejam!

The blue tint soles on the OG's is
smokin.gif

Just made up my mind that is the next shoe I am going after....

Back
Top Bottom