Any love for Original Columbia XI??

These shoes are extra clean. Like most people say, the patent leather yellowing is usually this shoe's biggest issue. But when these are in pristine formatthese are an extremely clean colorway....not my favorite but it's subtlety makes it beautiful.

Appreciated Indeed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to scoop my pair up next year...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Here is my ICEY BLUE-SOLED Original Columbia XI that I wish I never let go... I still miss this pair tothis very day...
How can you let these go!!!!
ohwell.gif
How much did you make out of em? Was it worth it?

I remember these came out on a Saturday. I bought them at Dr. Jays (or footlocker, not sure)on fordham. Then I went to my varsity basketball game (A.P. Randolph) and wore them. I was killing it. This is when people wore jordans to ball in.

shoe with its own thread, and ds pairs getting passed on for less than 300? c'mon son(s)!

When they're crispy, they're one of the best Js of all tlime. The patent on my pair has turned so yellow, I won't even wear them anymore and I won't sell them, so i don't
really know what they're for. lol. Black red OG XI's are my favorite because 14 yrs. later they still look like they were made yesterday.

Those posted by Jaehow, my size
devil.gif
 yet
mad.gif
 since they're not mine. but
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

also to takeflightmike, sorry you had to sell them.
and i can't see the pics on the first page
frown.gif

i just sold my ds 01 retros i wish i had og's!!! the blue sole on og's is a million times better than the clear sole on the retros

HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SNEAKER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH..PRAY TO SEE THE DAY THAT JB RE-RETRO THESE..THOSE BS ANNIVERSARY XI'S DONT EVEN COME CLOSE...ONLY DOWN SIDE IS THE YELLOWING..BUT OTHER THAN THAT THEY ARE SIMPLY ANGELIC

Back
Top Bottom