Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

never understood why people put so much effort and money into sneakers when they're not interested in fitness, looking good, or resell
ohwell.gif
sports fans?
yeah, don't understand sports fans.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Bay Area= majority Filipino
Filipinos= majority of them are hypebeast

I saw a filipino dude at the mall wearing a head bandana, and he was wearing some Supras, with skinny jeans, and some aviator sunglasses.

He was with his girl, and he was bobbing his head, and dancing while he was inside the store, he thought he was doing it.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

In the end , these are just sneakers. Couple wears and they will be yellow and creased up.
yup...if i were to buy them (and i know this may sound silly), It would be for display purposes in my gameroom now

i already had them back in the day but they turned into a minty green
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

never understood why people put so much effort and money into sneakers when they're not interested in fitness, looking good, or resell
ohwell.gif
sports fans?
sneaker fans?
that don't intend to use them for their purpose,
don't intend to have a nice outfit for them?
don't intend to resell them?

everytime I see kids camping out in the northeast... they're in SCRUB clothing... which is cool if you don't care about that stuff... but then againyou're camping to pay $175 for sneakers so it REALLY makes no sense to me
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
sports fans?
sneaker fans?

everytime I see kids camping out in the northeast... they're in SCRUB clothing... which is cool if you don't care about that stuff... but then again you're camping to pay $175 for sneakers so it REALLY makes no sense to me
ohwell.gif
so people are supposed to camp in their sunday's best?
grin.gif
fam they sneakers....nothing more nothing less

this would be an easy copt but for some reason any jordan other than 1's 3's or 4's dont do it for me
frown.gif

last pair of Js I thought were worth buying was the black/grey 1s....other than that been stickin to AMs/Kobes/Nike Basketball retros.

ohwell.gif
sports fans?
sneaker fans?

everytime I see kids camping out in the northeast... they're in SCRUB clothing... which is cool if you don't care about that stuff... but then again you're camping to pay $175 for sneakers so it REALLY makes no sense to me
ohwell.gif
Hobby...

Just like how people buy and collect random frivolous %@%$ they don't need. Like bottle caps, or rocks..

You're thinking too much. Lol

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Just like how people buy and collect random frivolous %@%$ they don't need. Like bottle caps, or rocks..
You're thinking too much. Lol
word,
laugh.gif

some things will never make sense and it irks the
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
out ofme.
laugh.gif

yo, you dead +#+ with those pics of the bay?
smh.gif
. I will def pass on these, it's going to be a hypebeast invasion here in florida with these. Like somebodyelse said just because lil wayne mentioned them on the forever track, smh @ dudes. The price is too crazy, rather pick up some air maxes.

What happen to Jordans being 100 dollars for my size?
Now they're what they used but with tax.
frown.gif

AND OUR TAX IS 9.75% OUT HERE. FLIPPIN A!

I won't lie, I'm making a comeback to nike talk and sneaker collecting starting the new year. after a divorce and selling almost my entire collectionand other stuff. i'm coming back. so the ever annoying bigben1986 will be coming back soon. got the spacejams already so thats a nice start.
laugh.gif
i havent bought anything in 2 years. so its time to come back.

ohwell.gif
sports fans?

CHILDHOOD

Back
Top Bottom