Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

They shut down all the websites. Joints are CRASHED.

I tried soon as the clock hit 00:00.
laugh.gif

mjtst4.jpg

*%$* camping
laugh.gif
Where I live, I got a pair on reserve (Having people on the inside ftw
wink.gif
) gonna walk in at 7 (when the mall opens), grab my size 13 andbounce

The shoe game will never be the same..... I remember when the max it would take to sell a pair of shoes would be like 2-3 days, now it takes that long just toget an approved post, and w/ all the flakers around and Paypal still %*%%%+ people, the shoe game is no longer appealing.

wow. im not back into it just yet. i got one more year of college to go then ill be back in. but i buy a pair here and there every now and then.

broke college student ftl.

How finishline gonna restrict the # of discounts? My guy gives me the call about four hours ago saying I gotta pay retail. RETAIL!!!! I'm disgusted butI'm gonna get them anyway!

Dam I made it through on both eastbay and footlocker. But my order #'s all start with "G". I think im screwed.
smh.gif
Hoping for a miracle cus I worktomorrow morning.

no, space jams, done that already

all this overpriced retro garbage, might as well cop the OGs

i still remember when you could just go in the stores and buy them, no line, nothing. now dudes are camping out and waiting for websites to update. crazy
laugh.gif

with that, those shoes are
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

No luck online

about to go get in line at 3:00AM

these will be the shoes that lead me to the exit

hopefully I can have some closure to the shoe "game"

arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh

On a side note, I went into the JB forum today to check out the SJ thread and it was bizzaro land, I didn't recognize any avy's or names...

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

On a side note, I went into the JB forum today to check out the SJ thread and it was bizzaro land, I didn't recognize any avy's or names...

i did the same thing...dipped out quick
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom