Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

So in 3 hours the SJ thread jumps 100+ pages
eek.gif
not even the DMP release worked the server like that
I aint notice. Maybe cause I was sleep tryna wake up early for em
laugh.gif
But this is like the Cool Grey XI's all over again in some spots
smh.gif
I'm def glad I could cop early for retail.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

glad i'm not in HS...everyone will be rockin them that first day back...
I never understood why some of you guys would wait weeks or months to wear your crap. Then someone on here explained to me why.
smh.gif

Im in high school right in the heart of downtown and not a lot of "sneaker heads". its rare to see someone in what alot of you people consider"heat"
id say me and maybe 3 other dudes thats it.
Whenever i got new shoes id wear em right away, no way i could hold back weairn my carmines
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Word... I HATED that +!*@
laugh.gif
I know right, especially cause I was never fortunate enough to get the hot kicks
frown.gif

I'm sure I'll see a lot of ppl rockin everywhere for the next month or so. I aint wearin mine til my daughter's bday so we can unDS em together.still need to finish the art for the shirts I'm gettin us made

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I never understood why some of you guys would wait weeks or months to wear your crap. Then someone on here explained to me why.
smh.gif

Im in high school right in the heart of downtown and not a lot of "sneaker heads". its rare to see someone in what alot of you people consider "heat"
id say me and maybe 3 other dudes thats it.
Whenever i got new shoes id wear em right away, no way i could hold back weairn my carmines
pimp.gif

Even in a not so big city like Montgomery, AL HS used to be ugly the following Monday. Everyone had a pair. My pair never used to come in from Eastbay untilthe following Thursday or Friday.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Thanks to all of YOU guys...Jordan Brand will increase retail prices for newer lower quality retros! Thanks!
this.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Thanks to all of YOU guys...Jordan Brand will increase retail prices for newer lower quality retros! Thanks!
this.

Good thing I won't be buying from JB in a loooooong time if ever after this release

exactly. 50$ cheaper in 2001 and those weren't made of cardboard like these are. I can only imagine the (lack of)quality on retros if JordanBrand even exists in 8 years, especially if dudes keep buying up whatever garbage they're releasing despite price increases for a lower quality product.

Back
Top Bottom