Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

White/Red 12's and Space Jams will be my first pairs since like April of this year...after those two I'm done for a while again.

Maybe until those VI's that Haze posted.

Yeah, already making my plans to. FootLocker/House of Hoops Galleria will be the first stop. Then my home store after that. I need about 2 pair.

i havent copped pair in years, i will cop these and a pair of bred XIs just cuz of this post really.

I haven't bought a pair of Jordans to wear for myself since the first time the raptor 7 retroed, but I am seriously considering copping the red/white XII.

And I am definitely getting the black/red VI that are coming out in January.

Sitting on two pairs, but would not mind having another. They look pretty off though...

I'm actually retiring for a nice while after these drop, I bought a ton of shoes this year and plan to just save up in 2010.

Only shoe that will bring me back is if they retro the Griffey 2's. This is the first JB release I've bought in like 4 years tho
laugh.gif

smh.gif
everytime i try to leave, JB keeps pullin me bak me bak....................

them white/white XIs are supercopped
pimp.gif

Pretty much in the same boat as everyone else. These will be copped.

I just found out the True Blue released earlier and white VI's are coming
smh.gif

I'm back in this mofo...they got me with the flu games when I was able to get them a couple of days early and for the low.

I'm getting the wht/red 12s and the SJs...damn you MJ

oh and I am looking forward to the 6/19/10 release of the wht/carolina blue 9s

was going to then decided not to. i do want a pair of am90 infrareds though.
idk when they're going to release.

If I'm able to walk into a store and just buy the SJ's I'll get them. I'm not paying someone or waiting on no lines or going out looking forthem though. I still have the 2001 version DS so I'd just get these to wear. I heard they look crappy.

nah...most new retros go against everything JB stood for...my CDP XIs are stiff and hurt my feet just wearing em....my retro 00 XIs were some of the comfiestshoes I had

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

nah...most new retros go against everything JB stood for...my CDP XIs are stiff and hurt my feet just wearing em....my retro 00 XIs were some of the comfiest shoes I had

i sorta co-sign with u ... some of the retro i just like damn WTH

but like most of the 1's have like the memory form in them and i think thats so
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom