Any NTers currently in college?

Fresh into college probably going to major in marketing, I'm getting my AA in photography at a local city college right now though.

Senior majoring in Poli Sci/History. College is a bunch of busy work. I spend most of my time educating myself and 
pimp.gif
what do you plan to do with that degree?
under-credit sophmore majoring in accounting as well at UTSA...terrible school btw
mean.gif
San Antonio though.....
pimp.gif

Most underrated city in Texas....

Tied with Houston for second best behind Dallas.
Houston
Dallas
Austin
San Marcos

San Antonio
^No college for me. Don't believe in having a institution and unqualified instructors tell me how I should go for 4 years, graduate and be a worker. Work hours and overtime and make money for someone else. I work for myself only, make money for me, my own boss. Self employed.
self-employed doing what? school us, sensei, on how it should be done . . .
yeah, what exactly do you do that makes you think it's so foolish to go to college?
My pops work for the government "Commissioner" and I'm currently interning at a law office. I may attend grad school and work in the government.

Senior in high school. 32 days left until the summer for me than off to college for Product Design. Studying for two years in NJ than transferring to U Of O to be a fighting duck and get a job with Phil Knight (hopefully lmao).

Back
Top Bottom