Any NTers in the Air Force, or intend on going?

NT I finally got a processing slot at MEPS!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

goin next week! im pumped 
pimp.gif

the number one job im tryna get is definitely ISR operator
pimp.gif

My cousin is in the Air Force. Sounds like he's having the time of his life.. I might wanna do this one day after I graduate.

My cousin is in the Air Force. Sounds like he's having the time of his life.. I might wanna do this one day after I graduate.

If I go in I'll have to take the officer route after college. I hear mixed reviews about the military but it seems if you aren't going for just a paycheck you'll do alright in the end

If I go in I'll have to take the officer route after college. I hear mixed reviews about the military but it seems if you aren't going for just a paycheck you'll do alright in the end

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

but imagine how many people are going JUST for the pay.....that's why'd I do....

but I'm just not interested, no matter the pay....I can't be away from my family, right now that is anyway....but the job market sucks so bad now, alot of people are going against the grain and saying %$!% it.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

but imagine how many people are going JUST for the pay.....that's why'd I do....

but I'm just not interested, no matter the pay....I can't be away from my family, right now that is anyway....but the job market sucks so bad now, alot of people are going against the grain and saying %$!% it.

My psych eval got denied from the doc for some reason. Looks like I am gonna do something else with my life. eh

My psych eval got denied from the doc for some reason. Looks like I am gonna do something else with my life. eh

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by KingJay718

IgnantBliss wrote:

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

-Was stationed in Korea(Osan Airbase) for a year
pimp.gif
loved it...(food,women(well some of them lol),alot of good shopping,sight seeing,small base so you develop a lot of good friendships over there, and a TON OF DRINKING)

-Currently stationed in Germany(Ramstein Air Base)right now...I like it out here too but not as much as Korea suprisingly but I'm black so black men out here=automatically smashing out here
-Overall it has its ups and downs just like any other job but I love it...wouldn't have chose any other service. I told my dad I was joining before I made it a official and he said I might the right choice...and he's a retired Marine so that's all I needed to hear
pimp.gif
....if you love to travel..want a secure job...go to school..learn something to use after your done with the military then I would tell you to come aboard.

How was basic training?  Glad to hear you're having a good time.

JStunn197 wrote:

9000+ posts? Yeah, id say its time to do something with your life.

laugh.gif

I heard they give the Trainees "Stress Cards" when the TI is yelling at them they can hand over the card and the TI must stop yelling at them.
laugh.gif

That's false bro.
And I am also in the AF. I'm currently training in aircraft maintenance. 

u at sheppard? im here too for jets (aerospace propulsion) work on c130 engines

IgnantBliss wrote:

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
loved it...(food,women(well some of them lol),alot of good shopping,sight seeing,small base so you develop a lot of good friendships over there, and a TON OF DRINKING)

-Currently stationed in Germany(Ramstein Air Base)right now...I like it out here too but not as much as Korea suprisingly but I'm black so black men out here=automatically smashing out here
-Overall it has its ups and downs just like any other job but I love it...wouldn't have chose any other service. I told my dad I was joining before I made it a official and he said I might the right choice...and he's a retired Marine so that's all I needed to hear
pimp.gif
....if you love to travel..want a secure job...go to school..learn something to use after your done with the military then I would tell you to come aboard.

JStunn197 wrote:

laugh.gif

I heard they give the Trainees "Stress Cards" when the TI is yelling at them they can hand over the card and the TI must stop yelling at them.
laugh.gif

That's false bro.

I took my oath a couple hours ago. Im finally in the AF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Qualified for some bad %+% jobs too which I put down for preference.

ISR Operator
pimp.gif

Geospatial Intelligence
pimp.gif

Nuclear Weapons 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What up my AF brahs
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ISR Operator
pimp.gif

Geospatial Intelligence
pimp.gif

Nuclear Weapons 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What up my AF brahs
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

IgnantBliss wrote:

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

JStunn197 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's false bro.

Yeah, I'm here at sheppard. I'm in 364 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

IgnantBliss wrote:

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

JStunn197 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's false bro.

Yeah, I'm here at sheppard. I'm in 364 
pimp.gif

Can you get a desk job for the air force? I was thinking of joining, but im not trying to get deployed overseas for war.

Can you get a desk job for the air force? I was thinking of joining, but im not trying to get deployed overseas for war.

Kurt Like A Bawwsss - I'm at the 361

icykicks79 You can.. but you still deploy.. maybe not in a war zone but you will deploy.

Kurt Like A Bawwsss - I'm at the 361

icykicks79 You can.. but you still deploy.. maybe not in a war zone but you will deploy.

blacktop - gonna laugh my %@+ off if you went in open contract and get to be a cook or something
roll.gif
Not really wishing that on you, but it sounds like you went in open contract, did u?

blacktop - gonna laugh my %@+ off if you went in open contract and get to be a cook or something
roll.gif
Not really wishing that on you, but it sounds like you went in open contract, did u?

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ISR Operator
pimp.gif

Geospatial Intelligence
pimp.gif

Nuclear Weapons 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What up my AF brahs
smokin.gif
congrats! how long did your process take? how was the asvab? im going to enlist if i dont get selected at the navy officer boards. im going up for the cyber surety/cyber systems program they have.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ISR Operator
pimp.gif

Geospatial Intelligence
pimp.gif

Nuclear Weapons 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What up my AF brahs
smokin.gif
congrats! how long did your process take? how was the asvab? im going to enlist if i dont get selected at the navy officer boards. im going up for the cyber surety/cyber systems program they have.

Back
Top Bottom