Any NTers know how to solve a Rubik's cube??

^ if so, how fast. does anyone know of any methods to get faster other than practice. my times Range from 0:55 sec - 1:15 sec.

my fastest time is 0:35 sec.

no i don't. i got one last summer and tried for awhile. never touched it since
laugh.gif

My friend was messing with one yesterday and figured it out in 2:30. but he messed with it for like 3 weeks before he actually finished it.

Originally Posted by Dom90

no i don't. i got one last summer and tried for awhile. never touched it since
laugh.gif
same here.
guy at key club banquet did it in less than 2 minutes.

anybody know how to do it faster?? my fastest time is 0:35 sec. but i want to get that all the time, or even faster.

true story, when i worked at kids footlocker, i saw a kid do it in 22 seconds, he had the little timer thing you had to hit with both hands and everything

I can do it in around a minute but can probably shave off like 15 seconds if my wrist turning wasn't so horrible. My speed lag isn't in not being ableto recognize where to move a piece, it's just that I often don't move it quite just there so I'll bump a little edge on the next move.. If you knowwhat I mean..

Fastest - 1:15, when I still cared. Then I just lost interest before learning and creating my own algorithms

There are actually classes here in Cal based solely on the solving the Rubik's Cube.

Back
Top Bottom