any nters on vwvortex

Mk3 gl vr6 swap and slc corrado....mk2 cool is it vr...@mplsdunk vortex full of a holes anyway everyone asks like an expert

Mk3 gl vr6 swap and slc corrado....mk2 cool is it vr...@mplsdunk vortex full of a holes anyway everyone asks like an expert

97 VR6 Jetta here. Joint has been broken down in the driveway for a minute though lol. i need to stop being lazy on the weekends and try to replace the ignition switch. Thinking about just passing it down to my stepson though, since he's about to start driving soon.

Still looking for an 04/05 GLi though.

97 VR6 Jetta here. Joint has been broken down in the driveway for a minute though lol. i need to stop being lazy on the weekends and try to replace the ignition switch. Thinking about just passing it down to my stepson though, since he's about to start driving soon.

'07 Candy White Rabbit on H&R springs and shocks. Other than that, it's pretty much stock. Wanted to get an intake, but for some reason, I can't pull the trigger.

And back to your question, I am on vwvortex, but I too, barely post.

'07 Candy White Rabbit on H&R springs and shocks. Other than that, it's pretty much stock. Wanted to get an intake, but for some reason, I can't pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Lol don't treat the dub like that...just an ignition switch? There a good DIY on vortex. Its quick and to the point. Can't go wrong with a 1.8t. Once you flash the ecu you will have some fun with it

Lol don't treat the dub like that...just an ignition switch? There a good DIY on vortex. Its quick and to the point. Can't go wrong with a 1.8t. Once you flash the ecu you will have some fun with it

Forgot to say that I'm on vortex too. I think I've posted like 5 times....dudes are straight savages over there if you post a noob question.

Forgot to say that I'm on vortex too. I think I've posted like 5 times....dudes are straight savages over there if you post a noob question.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

O ok nice... Ain't nothing like a good old intake...they can be pretty pricey.... I'm on vortex a lot. My sn is the same as the one on here

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

O ok nice... Ain't nothing like a good old intake...they can be pretty pricey.... I'm on vortex a lot. My sn is the same as the one on here

It sucks that they flame so much on there. it can be hard to find helpful people on vortex but when you do they help out with anything

It sucks that they flame so much on there. it can be hard to find helpful people on vortex but when you do they help out with anything

*raises hand* waterfest this weekend 
pimp.gif

10dv81j.jpg

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

pimp.gif

10dv81j.jpg

I would love to attend the show but I have my jetta under the knife smh and I'm way down in Nc...I even missed Sowo

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

pimp.gif

10dv81j.jpg

I would love to attend the show but I have my jetta under the knife smh and I'm way down in Nc...I even missed Sowo

Back
Top Bottom