any nters on vwvortex

Jelly. I need an 04.5 GLI in my life
30t6p3b.gif

im not but will be soon. german cars.. thats how we do in my family

im not but will be soon. german cars.. thats how we do in my family

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

30t6p3b.gif

What's stopping ya....I need a r32 in mylife....Im thinking of doing a r32 fwd with LSD o2a in my corrado

30t6p3b.gif

What's stopping ya....I need a r32 in mylife....Im thinking of doing a r32 fwd with LSD o2a in my corrado

Originally Posted by hares1370

30t6p3b.gif

Deciding if I want to go ahead with this Volvo build or not. I've wanted a Carrera white GLI since 10th grade though, and I'm 22 now. Every one I find is beat half to death.

And your Corrado will be unfair
laugh.gif
that's gonna break hearts on the interstate.

30t6p3b.gif

Deciding if I want to go ahead with this Volvo build or not. I've wanted a Carrera white GLI since 10th grade though, and I'm 22 now. Every one I find is beat half to death.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Volvo Ummm didn't know people put money into them...it would be a great swap but its also gonna break the bank alil bit lol...if you could find a stock gli you would be good to go

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Volvo Ummm didn't know people put money into them...it would be a great swap but its also gonna break the bank alil bit lol...if you could find a stock gli you would be good to go

laugh.gif

Small community for it.

If you go through with the swap keep us updated man

laugh.gif

Small community for it.

laugh.gif

Small community for it.

O ok most def will...its gonna take a while tho a year at most...sourcing an r32 motor is gonna be problematic...plus having to travel.....

laugh.gif

Small community for it.

O ok most def will...its gonna take a while tho a year at most...sourcing an r32 motor is gonna be problematic...plus having to travel.....

Back
Top Bottom