Any of ya'll give a GIRL the A BRONX TALE test?

let me post

Banned
Anyone?

For those who don't know what the test is, you and the girl are supposed to be getting into your car. You unlock her door, and open it for her, and shegets in. You then walk around to the drivers side, and if she unlocks your door from the inside, she's a keeper. If she doesn't, you're supposed toget rid of her.

On Friday night, I took a chick out that I met a few weeks back. We were walkin to my car, and I gave her the "test" without even realizing it. Sheunlocked my door, and I chuckled to myself cuz of the movie. I mentioned it to her, and she knew exactly what i was talking about, and she said something like"you know that means something... right?"

But anywho... any of ya'll given a girl the test?

And I was driving my moms old car, cuz mine's in the shop. Thats why I was able to give her the door test
laugh.gif

My car doesn't have a keyhole on the passenger's side and when I use the remote to open it, it opens both front doors, so I can't

is that really a factor in the day of automatic locks? i guess i'd have that on my mind if a guy had manual locks . . .

I haven't had a car where you had to unlock the doors since I was 17.

Kind of spoils all those chivalrous moments.

maaaaaaaaaan, i met up wit this chick and we parked in two different parking lots which was a miscommunication due to me being high as hell. so we go to my carand i try to do it but my smacked %#+ forgot that i had cd's and stuff all in the passenger seat and when i tried to move it she did it so that kept herattention. real smooth... yeah, blown, but i'm gonna try to do it again

laugh.gif
the Mario test? That kid's a psycho... what do you listen to this kid for?!? The door test kid, that's what counts.

I did. Used to have a 86 cutty. Still Auto on the locks, but a reach over could still be performed. Had a few that passed gloriously... All when I was 20...whattayagonnado?

yeah this test might not work with this generation. Even IF someone had a manual locks and dude tried the test the chick might not even think to open the doorbecause the procedure isn't second hand to her

Anybody have there own test?

I use a button up test. When I put on a dress shirt I stand in front of her to see if she'll help me put on my shirt. Its weird, I have this weird notionthat the girl that helps you button up your shirt without being asked is wife material.

I have "keyless entry" on my ride as well, but my chick STILL opens the door for me.

Keyless entry or not, that shouldn't be an excuse
laugh.gif

With Tecca Mena on this one-in this day and age it will be dificult to administer this test due to keyless entry. I have keyless entry on my car, but if I didmanually unlock the passenger door my girl might not even think to unlock my side. Force of habit and she knows I have the keyless entry. As I say this, I dothink my girl still might pass.

Back
Top Bottom