Any of ya'll give a GIRL the A BRONX TALE test?

Yea I do it all theeeeee time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

I did. She passed. September will be 8 years married.

-J-

Dito. 7 years here. On another note, I never understood why Sonny drove backwards. Still confused
ohwell.gif

every girl passes the test................but I still move on (figured they watched the movie too, so they know whats going on
eyes.gif
).

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

Anyone?

For those who don't know what the test is, you and the girl are supposed to be getting into your car. You unlock her door, and open it for her, and she gets in. You then walk around to the drivers side, and if she unlocks your door from the inside, she's a keeper. If she doesn't, you're supposed to get rid of her.

On Friday night, I took a chick out that I met a few weeks back. We were walkin to my car, and I gave her the "test" without even realizing it. She unlocked my door, and I chuckled to myself cuz of the movie. I mentioned it to her, and she knew exactly what i was talking about, and she said something like "you know that means something... right?"

But anywho... any of ya'll given a girl the test?

And I was driving my moms old car, cuz mine's in the shop. Thats why I was able to give her the door test
laugh.gif

i gotta try

WOW! This is a crazy post cause i've always used sonny's test. and let me tell you, it's 100% accurate so far. My ex girl passed the test and shewas definitely probably one of my three greats ones. (boy did i mess that chance up) the latest girl i talked to failed the test repeatedly, and has proovenshe aint worth poop! good thing i have an old car so i can perform the screening process before too much time and money is wasted! thanks sonny.

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

JBug88 wrote:

I did. She passed. September will be 8 years married.

-J-

Dito. 7 years here. On another note, I never understood why Sonny drove backwards. Still confused
ohwell.gif

I haven't seen the movie in awhile....but I believe it's because all the streets are all one way, and it's faster for him to get to where they allhang out by driving reverse down the one way streets then it is driving all the way around the block normal.

Back
Top Bottom