Any of you live in Alaska or ever visted?

Originally Posted by af1pops12

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

I lived in Anchorage for 2.5 years. It was ok besides being cold as +*** during the winter. The summer was always
pimp.gif
though. Rarely ever cold and the sun stayed up all day. And surprisingly there are quite a few black people there.

pimp.gif
 black people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Aunt lives there and i visited for a month in June. Now i'm a city person, probably couldnt live there, but i could for sure see why people would wanna live there. Alaska is DOPE. Another thing is the food. Neo my god, my stomach is rumbling right now just thinking of it.

Also my older brother has worked there the past 3 summers because he guides fishing up there teaching all these dudes in the middle of no where catching 50+ inch Northerns and 70 pound King Salmon. He's got plenty pictures that he took there from the past 3 years so ill post a few.
30bnxht.jpg

166ir8w.jpg

24659c6.jpg

i3t9mo.jpg

o5bblh.jpg

2qav6z4.jpg

2rcpv8x.jpg

2d0khgk.jpg

pbxfo.jpg

33o7ho5.jpg

33ts39t.jpg

I seriously wanna go there for summer and just smoke and walk for 3 months straight. So much cool stuff to look at there. The Glaciers too, seeing bears, moose, whales. Crazy cool place.

My Aunt lives there and i visited for a month in June. Now i'm a city person, probably couldnt live there, but i could for sure see why people would wanna live there. Alaska is DOPE. Another thing is the food. Neo my god, my stomach is rumbling right now just thinking of it.

Also my older brother has worked there the past 3 summers because he guides fishing up there teaching all these dudes in the middle of no where catching 50+ inch Northerns and 70 pound King Salmon. He's got plenty pictures that he took there from the past 3 years so ill post a few.
30bnxht.jpg

166ir8w.jpg

24659c6.jpg

i3t9mo.jpg

o5bblh.jpg

2qav6z4.jpg

2rcpv8x.jpg

2d0khgk.jpg

pbxfo.jpg

33o7ho5.jpg

33ts39t.jpg

I seriously wanna go there for summer and just smoke and walk for 3 months straight. So much cool stuff to look at there. The Glaciers too, seeing bears, moose, whales. Crazy cool place.

Here are some more from my Aunt who lives in Anchorage.

u67bl.jpg

2135ir6.jpg

i2t7yd.jpg

311x72o.jpg

2dha0kk.jpg

2m5gw06.jpg

1ilrpd.jpg

pcg2d.jpg

14lrdhv.jpg

^ That last pic is a !@!% load of bears feasting on dead whale carcas

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I lived in Anchorage for 2.5 years. It was ok besides being cold as +*** during the winter. The summer was always
pimp.gif
though. Rarely ever cold and the sun stayed up all day. And surprisingly there are quite a few black people there.

pimp.gif
 black people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and a lot of the black girls there are mixed with native alaskan and dominican and what not so triple
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 black people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and a lot of the black girls there are mixed with native alaskan and dominican and what not so triple
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here are some more from my Aunt who lives in Anchorage.

u67bl.jpg

2135ir6.jpg

i2t7yd.jpg

311x72o.jpg

2dha0kk.jpg

2m5gw06.jpg

1ilrpd.jpg

pcg2d.jpg

14lrdhv.jpg

^ That last pic is a !@!% load of bears feasting on dead whale carcas

I visited late september and it was real nice. I could see myself living there for a year or so (only because I friends/ relatives there) but nothing longer. its a really good place to get away from it all/ take a break from work, city life, etc.

I visited late september and it was real nice. I could see myself living there for a year or so (only because I friends/ relatives there) but nothing longer. its a really good place to get away from it all/ take a break from work, city life, etc.

i went up there about 10 years ago with my family.

i didn't know what fresh air was until i visited alaska. being from california, you can feel the richness/cleanliness in the air. its crazy.
overall though, it was a pretty dope place to visit. we did the touristy stuff like go on the glacier, see grizzly bears, see the salmon swim upstream, etc.

definitely a place i would like to revisit now that i'm older.

i went up there about 10 years ago with my family.

i didn't know what fresh air was until i visited alaska. being from california, you can feel the richness/cleanliness in the air. its crazy.
overall though, it was a pretty dope place to visit. we did the touristy stuff like go on the glacier, see grizzly bears, see the salmon swim upstream, etc.

definitely a place i would like to revisit now that i'm older.

Back
Top Bottom