Any Other Guys Here Have Long Hair?

smh.gif

retr0sexual that is NOT how I pictured you at all. You remind me of a younger, hotter version of the dad from "The Wonder Years"

i grew my hair for just under 3 years, I had slim thug- like braids,the women loved my hair cuz i was 1/4 indian, some were even jealous. but I cut it lastyear. so many females were mad %!! hell that day when i came to school with a clean cut.

Can't even lie about it - I though back in the day I would look cool with long hair like all the WWF wrestlers had in the 90s.

Thank God I never went through with that.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

anyone know how to make my hair grow faster?

POSNER-BERG-4.JPG
does this really help grow your hair faster I currently have a afro and im black so would it work faster only for certain kinds of hair? becausemine is thin and doesn't grow to much around the sides.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

TeemOhtee wrote:

anyone know how to make my hair grow faster?

POSNER-BERG-4.JPG
does this really help grow your hair faster I currently have a afro and im black so would it work faster only for certain kinds of hair? because mine is thin and doesn't grow to much around the sides.

Wait, Your a president???

last cut mine in june.

june 06. used to rock braids, but haven't in a long time. i have wavy hair, so i tie it back and it covers half my back.

> *insert long hair that won't get you a job in thecorporate world*

this was towards my fellow african brethren.

Waves >

Originally Posted by iMixedi

> *insert long hair that won't get you a job in the corporate world*

this was towards my fellow african brethren.

Waves >

says long hair fam. . . and i have long hair and i got a job in the corporate world. . in Downtown LA. . . so $%@% with your invalid post

Had a years worth
most of my friends preferred it long
..cut it to look "normal" for prom (it got to Jesus H. length..)

Does hair stop growing COMPLETELY?

Had my hair since 6th grade (going to 11th) and my &$@# never got past my neck/got to my shoulders

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Does hair stop growing COMPLETELY?

Had my hair since 6th grade (going to 11th) and my &$@# never got past my neck/got to my shoulders
Do you have split ends? Maybe a little trimming will boost growth..

Washing your hair often also slows down growth, but not completely..

I had a buzz cut my whole life with the #1 all over, but been lettin it grow since april this year, and im at a lil over two inches. I wish I would have doneit earlier though, because Im a senior in HS now and my parents keep givin me %#+# about how Ill never find a job with long hair.

Im growin it to get dreads though. A couple of my people have some LONG ones. My one homie has them down to his waist, and one of my dudes from Africa has themto his knees, looks so PIFF, but I dont want mine longer than like mid-back. Too bad it takes so long. I need something to make this %%$ grow out faster too.

Not having straight hair ftl. Been wanting to grow my hair out for a while but have no idea what I would do with it. Braids aint my steez and neither aredreads, thought about just wearing it like benny off COD but idk.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

People never learn.

You CANNOT post pictures of yourself on NT.

I expect 10 more pages in the next 2 hours.

WRONG
What exactly is WRONG?

I'm not saying you're not allowed to post your picture, I'm saying it's foolish.

Especially when you look...........below average.

who the hell are u to say who looks below average ?

I had long hair my whole life. I used to have the bowl haircut and my mother was my barber (it would always end up crooked)
mad.gif
I had that until 7th grade
smh.gif
. Shaved it all in the 8th, the current gf at the time broke up with me the next dayat school
tired.gif
ha. I grew it back a good length then got a mohawk. Fromthere i grew it out, never had it trim again. Then like 6 months ago, i went to the salon and got dreads
happy.gif
. I'm ASIAN if that matters.
(sorry for the big pics)

LOng HAir., DNt Care..!
I ONly been GRowin My HAir FOR 2 YRs ANd ITsz Longer THen MOst FEmalesz(SAd
smh.gif
).!!!
BUt ALl THe CHicks LOve It.!!!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by YuNg D23

LOng HAir., DNt Care..!
I ONly been GRowin My HAir FOR 2 YRs ANd ITsz Longer THen MOst FEmalesz(SAd
smh.gif
).!!!
BUt ALl THe CHicks LOve It.!!!!!
happy.gif
How dare you type like this in a serious men with long hair thread.
roll.gif

5 years in september... a way make ut hair grow faster a product called hair food... works and good for your hair...

Back
Top Bottom