Any thoughts on this Halloween costume?

someone made a sandusky costume? i just hate people sometimes i really do. ive never seen orange is the new black (altho alot of people say its a great show) but i dont think this woman's portrayal of the character was ill-conceived. It was a dumb move without a doubt, but i dont think she was trying to play off the stereotypes of african americans and do traditional blackface. but it makes me raise the same question i had in my other thread before it got locked... how the hell did u think this would be funny? how would you painting your face as a black person end? Its almost like some of these people COMPLETELY forgot about americas racist history

The 3 idiots in the pic are racist. It is all to clear from their comments on the pic. That is why they found this funny.

KT Cimeno(the girl in the middle) took a pic of someones child and posted it on her facebook just so she could go on a rant about how "black girls don't rock".

Last edited:
I do find it tasteless. What's your next angle? That's why no one takes you seriously. :\

[Jamie Foxx voice] "maybe talk about how black people have to struggle, yea that'll get em on your side". [Jamie Foxx voice]

I don't post enough for the "you" to be personal so I guess you are calling black people you again.

You're real sad man, real sad.

someone made a sandusky costume? i just hate people sometimes i really do. ive never seen orange is the new black (altho alot of people say its a great show) but i dont think this woman's portrayal of the character was ill-conceived. It was a dumb move without a doubt, but i dont think she was trying to play off the stereotypes of african americans and do traditional blackface. but it makes me raise the same question i had in my other thread before it got locked... how the hell did u think this would be funny? how would you painting your face as a black person end? Its almost like some of these people COMPLETELY forgot about americas racist history

I'm not too offended by black face
I just don't get why people have the need to paint faces. It's not like we are avatars or clowns.You can do the costume just don't dye your face, it's that simple.

I don't post enough for the "you" to be personal so I guess you are calling black people you again.

guys youre turning this into something personal and seemingly attacking each other. stay on topic
The 3 idiots in the pic are racist. It is all to clear from their comments on the pic. That is why they found this funny.

KT Cimeno(the girl in the middle) took a pic of someones child and posted it on her facebook just so she could go on a rant about how "black girls don't rock".
i didnt see the 2 friends comment on the zimmerman picture. i just saw the black girls rock one. however, those black girls rock shirts are born from the black girls rock special on bet which was put there to uplift. it doesnt have a racial connotation or charge so to the people in this thread (not you) saying u dont like the black girls rock shirts...i really dont understand why. Its like aznpride or black is beautiful. its a positive connotation. whatever. and you might be right, maybe she is one of those pseudo-racists, those r the people who are racist but try to hide it under the guise of "innocent jokes" and satire then claim ignorance when crap hits the fan cuz they dont wanna just be honest with themselves.

lol @ you projecting your shortcomings onto an entire race. Nah chief I'm talking bout YOU, stop putting everyone else in this.
laugh.gif

Do my strokes of the keyboard make your blood boil good sir? If so, your unfathomable anguish sustains my ravenous appetite for pain. Licks tears off jay6jay's cheeks.

Last edited:

guys youre turning this into something personal and seemingly attacking each other. stay on topic

i didnt see the 2 friends comment on the zimmerman picture.

Link to screenshots of the comments

The guy dressed as Zimmerman is Greg Cimeno

Who doesn't take me serious?look at my post count no one even knows about me I barely come here.

You're back peddling because that Jamie Foxx quote was pretty broad.

Who doesn't take me serious?look at my post count no one even knows about me I barely come here.

You're back peddling because that Jamie Foxx quote was pretty broad.

Art thou still irked good sir? I hope you woke up this morning mad, I hope I set a good tone for how the rest of your day is going to go.

I really don't understand how anyone would think this is a good idea or even comical but common sense is at an all time low

the Julianne Hough thing is blown out of proportion though; she wasn't trying to offend anyone but the media has to take it to another level for a story

I wonder where they are from because they took a pic and not one friend checked em and said maybe that's not a good idea

Social network sites allow degenerate people the opportunity to publicize their degenerate behavior.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
thinks about what would be said if a little girl had "white girls rock" shirt on*

:rolleyes

Black women, like Black people, in this country have been made to

feel like they are inferior. by way of stereotypes of the ghetto, gum popping,

loud talking Black woman they have been painted this way. therefore Black

Girls Rock was made to uplift and show that it's not necessary to fall into that

category and that they have much more to offer. Hence the tv special, which spawned

the shirt. now i ask....why would there be a need for a white girls rock shirt?

you sound like the people who get mad about BET and say what if there was WET.

THERE IS! Almost every show on every station is a cast full of white people or a

depiction of white life in America so clearly there is no need. y'all dudes either only

think on the surface level or truly are in denial about racism in America.

Black women, like Black people, in this country have been made to

feel like they are inferior. by way of stereotypes of the ghetto, gum popping,

loud talking Black woman they have been painted this way. therefore Black

Girls Rock was made to uplift and show that it's not necessary to fall into that

category and that they have much more to offer. Hence the tv special, which spawned

the shirt. now i ask....why would there be a need for a white girls rock shirt?

you sound like the people who get mad about BET and say what if there was WET.

THERE IS! Almost every show on every station is a cast full of white people or a

depiction of white life in America so clearly there is no need. y'all dudes either only

think on the surface level or truly are in denial about racism in America.

Denial about racism in America?

Please.

It's so blatantly open, you have to be blind to not see it.

What I don't like is the finger being pointed as if white Americans are the only racists people.

I'm not going to get into this race debate because it's pointless.

thinks about what would be said if a little girl had "white girls rock" shirt on*

:rolleyes

Funny how you mentioned this instead of commenting on the actual topic.

If you think they're the same, says a lot

I wonder where they are from because they took a pic and not one friend checked em and said maybe that's not a good idea

Look at the comments you see up here in different topics.

Social network sites allow degenerate people the opportunity to publicize their degenerate behavior.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Imagine what was going on before facebook, instagram and twitter.

Please.

What I don't like is the finger being pointed as if white Americans are the only racists people.

way to side step the entire point of my response :wink:

it's so funny when y'all do that on here like everybody

can't just go back and look at what you said and what

i was responding to and then your back peddling

Please.

A black girls rock shirt is racist? :lol:

Is St Patrick's Day racist?
Cinco De Mayo is racist?

Yep, it's pointless when you discuss racism with people who don't know what racism is.

Back
Top Bottom