Anybody else not get along with their family? Vol. I don't like you mannnnnn

My sis after me pulled a knife on my other sis after her at my house over the weekend

I get along with my family but we are not close at all. As a matter of fact, I don't even have my sisters phone number lol

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I get along with my family but we are not close at all. As a matter of fact, I don't even have my sisters phone number lol

This...cool with a few people on my mother's side....don't speak to my dad or anyone from his side....I think I can count the # of times I verbally told my mom I loved her on one hand 
ohwell.gif
...cool with 2/3 brothers...that bout it

Im not close to anyone in my family. My mom is in prison and my dad is hooked on drugs.

I got a sister and 2 brothers but i only talk to one of my brothers. Im real cool with my Uncle and Aunt and their two kids. They basically raised me. And im named after my uncle. 

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I get along with my family but we are not close at all. As a matter of fact, I don't even have my sister or brother phone numbers lol
havent seen my cousins since i was little. #foreveralone
tired.gif

I get along great with my fam for the most part but that can change in a snap, depending on my mood & how they act towards me

man.. ive never understood how someone couldnt get along with their family .. especially brothers/sisters
(but i do see how you can be mad at someone who treats u like poop)
stepdad's i could understand...

but i get along with everyone.. i called my brother just about every 2 days..
mom and pop everyday..
even when i get mad at them its hard to stay mad at them..

Back
Top Bottom