Anybody Else REALLY Miss Charles Hamilton?

adolf

Banned
Where son been at? Last I saw was him in his homis apartment getting clowned for not wanting to make that  $$$.
Son used to OD.

Where son been at? Last I saw was him in his homis apartment getting clowned for not wanting to make that  $$$.
Son used to OD.

frown.gif

I miss him, though. He had some flashes of brilliance.

The L's he took were epic...could come home from a bad day spark up, click a charles hamilton thread and it was a guaranteed laugh
same for yung berg

The L's he took were epic...could come home from a bad day spark up, click a charles hamilton thread and it was a guaranteed laugh
same for yung berg

I don't know man.

He was good in that short span of time that he released a lot of music, but some of the things he's done is unforgivable in this industry

That whole tirade with using Dilla's name, stealing beats and claiming them his own, and many other Ls after Ls... Dude made Yung Berg look like Michael Jordan and his 6 rings.

I liked his stuff.

But I'm not exactly looking for more either.

I don't know man.

He was good in that short span of time that he released a lot of music, but some of the things he's done is unforgivable in this industry

That whole tirade with using Dilla's name, stealing beats and claiming them his own, and many other Ls after Ls... Dude made Yung Berg look like Michael Jordan and his 6 rings.

I liked his stuff.

Originally Posted by jomitm

I don't know man.

I liked his stuff.

Wait, what? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

I don't know man.

I liked his stuff.

Wait, what? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom