Anybody Else REALLY Miss Charles Hamilton?

Only really bumped the mixtape with Brooklyn girls and Pink Lavalamp. Pink Lavalamp was my favorite. Will go get them again tomorrow.

Only really bumped the mixtape with Brooklyn girls and Pink Lavalamp. Pink Lavalamp was my favorite. Will go get them again tomorrow.

i saw charles hamilton at a hospital in cleveland..i would give details but i dont want ppl at his neck

i saw charles hamilton at a hospital in cleveland..i would give details but i dont want ppl at his neck

Originally Posted by 216301baller

What a great story.

What a great story.

wasnt tryna tell a story..but it was cool regardless

PM me. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I don't care how many "Ls" he takes
Love his music. 

Great producer, and he could really spit. That !+%*%# 48 minute freestyle is a perfect example of that
this. it's crazy that i was introduced to Incubus because of him.

Originally Posted by calikev34

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I don't care how many "Ls" he takes
Love his music. 

Great producer, and he could really spit. That !+%*%# 48 minute freestyle is a perfect example of that
this. it's crazy that i was introduced to Incubus because of him.

I still listen to some of his Mixtapes.  I would like to hear somethin new from him for sure

I still listen to some of his Mixtapes.  I would like to hear somethin new from him for sure

Back
Top Bottom