anybody evacutating for matthew??

^^ almost 300 now :smh:

Crazy when you really have no where to go

In this "metropolitan" society of ours, it is ASHAME that this still happens. Meanwhile, the Dolphins have a $500 renovated stadium, condos being constructed but I heard a South Florida news anchor say she felt sorry for Haiti. Yeah right, it's despicable.

Be well everybody.  I got fam in SC evacuating to Atlanta and some in Miami, hoping everything goes well if they can't get out

Last edited:
for all the PBC folk, how's the power situation? lake worth over here . i swear they exagerrated the hell outta this again. :smh: . power flickered on off twice. alot of wind and rain here and there, but nothing else. that's good i guess.

You never know wha could happen tho, nature has its own mind. I rather them exaggerate then underestimate.

What if this would have turn into a category five and made direct impact ?

Y'all stay safe. Matthew has already claimed hundreds of lives.

No joke man. That were me my fam and I would've been in Atlanta two days ago.

Just woke up here on the space coast, it seems the eye of the storm is passing by now.

Haven't even lost power yet [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
DR? I read only a few Dominicans died from the storm compared to 108 minimum in Haiti

You wanted more Dominican deaths to match Haitian deaths or something? :rolleyes

Stay safe bros, a lot of people taking this too lightly, this isn't a blizzard, these are gusts that would deroot trees and rip roofs right off roofs, seek shelter.

I rather deal with 3 feet of snow than that **** anyday.

No Mr steezy he's pointing out a discrepancy between the burden of disasters in a place like Haiti and the dr. That's like saying oh what black people want the white deaths from police to match the black deaths or something?

Thank God I'm not stupid, life must be hard for some people.

Mathew developed into a cat 4 right over Haiti, so they felt its wrath far more than DR, there is your discrepancy, nature...had DR been hit as hard as Haiti, there would be just as much loss of life if not more.

Parts of DR got hit but nowhere as bad as this hit Haiti.

Stay on ya **** tho....consistency is key for you dudes.

View media item 2190613

Lol if y'all somehow turn a hurricane thread into a race thread I'd honestly be impressed

Talk to ya mans Colombia and LIONBLOOD not wasting an opportunity.

But I'll do my part and move on, I said what needed to be said...is very sad that Haiti can't catch a break not even from Mother Nature, is almost as if the land was cursed.

Anyone see this Pulitzer Prize-worthy piece of brilliant journalism about this hurricane from Fox News:

So remember, death ratio for those who decide to stay on the coast is 100%, despite it being well under 1% for a significantly poorer Haiti where the unfortunate people don't have anywhere to run to begin with.

@ninjahood please make the thread for the almost 300 deaths in Haiti, pa.

Prove the haters you are a sensible young man.

Like I posted earlier, the media has got most of y'all shook. The eye of the storm is right where I am on the coast, and we haven't even lost power yet.

Like I posted earlier, the media has got most of y'all shook. The eye of the storm is right where I am on the coast, and we haven't even lost power yet.

It's always better to overestimate these things than to underestimate them....with these storms *** can go south before you can react....lets not forget New Orleans man....

Nature is a force to be reckon with fam, just get the sense a lot of people like to flaunt their "I drank my way through a cat5 storm, this is lightwork" card

So da storm was a flop like @Rare said it would be?

Just was just a marketing ploy by Poland spring to sell more water and for Thomas to sell more English muffins?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom