Anybody Ever Use A Ouija Board??? Anything Happen?

I'm a pretty big skeptic on all things paranormal, that being said, the one time I tried a ouija board it freaked the ***** outta me. It told us it was a pimp and died in 1949. Had two girls and it also spelt my girlfriends real name (which she doesn't go by) it was pretty cool.

I'm a pretty big skeptic on all things paranormal, that being said, the one time I tried a ouija board it freaked the ***** outta me. It told us it was a pimp and died in 1949. Had two girls and it also spelt my girlfriends real name (which she doesn't go by) it was pretty cool.

That ghost pimp was gonna put ya girl on the stroll

Pimp game strong from beyond the grave.

That ghost pimp was gonna put ya girl on the stroll

Pimp game strong from beyond the grave.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So the girl convinces my room mates to use the board. Everyone is pretty interested at first, but the allure died down after they kept spelling profane words and talmsome "these dead **** tryna buss it open". The lulz were had and we left them in the living room, while most of the party that didn't leave by now went to the kitchen for more drinks. I kept looking at the girl though because it was weird that I'd never seen her all semester, yet earlier she said "I've been here... Around, you know?"

So about twenty minutes go by and the party's dying down. The music stops (which I then attribute to the song changing or something) and I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it, thinking it's folks that still want to party. But my room mate shouts at the top of his lungs "DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!" So I turn around and see him rushing to get to his feet while my other room mate is entranced staring at the girl... Who has a twisted look on her face. Dude that just stood up tried to pull the entranced room mate to his feet, but dude wouldn't bulge. The girl had a sick grin on her face as she said "So close..."

I hurry over and helped lift our room mate up. Carried him to the shower and turned the water on. He snapped out of it but seemed pretty loopy. Said the last word he remembered spelling was "close", which my other room mate said they spelled roughly 20 minutes ago. Dude said the words started getting progressively weirder after that. Said they spelled "mine" "trap" and "forev". I asked him why he shouted out. He said he noticed the girls mouth twisting into a eerie grin as they kept going. Apparently they spelled "let us in". He said that immediately after the glass landed on the last n, there was a knock at the door.

I never got to see who was outside of our apartment. Don't think I wanted to. When we left the bathroom, the girl and everyone else had left and the ouija board had vanished. My room mate was never quite the same. I moved out the following weekend and would see him around the campus looking completely out of it. Dude used to pride himself on not drinking/smoking. He's been heavy on the bottle ever since from what I hear and he always has a cigarette lit whenever I see him. We never spoke again after I moved

Yeah, because it was ghosts or evil spirits or whatever, they would really need to have someone open the door for them and wouldn't be able to find any openings that weren't air tight in order to gain enterance to the house. Was it a handicap-friendly enterance so that the ghosts in wheelchairs could enter?

So what happened? The door was never opened again? When the girl left she didn't use the door? Or I guess it would've had to be one of you in order for the spell to work.

Most evil entities have to ask for some form of permission before entering a new home, similar to those vampire myths. They can get permission willingly or through some form of deceit, but they still need to have it.

If you think ouija boards are bad you should read the lesser key of solomon.

I've heard about that, and started to do some research but got spooked.

anybody got any cliff notes on that bad boy?
what research did u do?????? what got u spooked on it????

I've heard about that, and started to do some research but got spooked.

anybody got any cliff notes on that bad boy?

Remembering seeing it mentioned on NT before.

I too would like to read stories aboot it.

:nerd:

Last edited:
The Lesser Key of Solomon contains detailed descriptions of spirits and the conjurations needed to evoke and oblige them to do the will of the conjurer (referred to as the "exorcist"). It details the protective signs and rituals to be performed, the actions necessary to prevent the spirits from gaining control, the preparations prior to the invocations, and instructions on how to make the necessary instruments for the execution of these rituals.
:wow:

The Lesser Key of Solomon contains detailed descriptions of spirits and the conjurations needed to evoke and oblige them to do the will of the conjurer (referred to as the "exorcist"). It details the protective signs and rituals to be performed, the actions necessary to prevent the spirits from gaining control, the preparations prior to the invocations, and instructions on how to make the necessary instruments for the execution of these rituals.
eek.gif
do you have a link to a pdf file of the book 
nerd.gif

:wow:
do you have a link to a pdf file of the book 
nerd.gif
Naw. I took that from Wikipedia
But I'm interested in the book

Back
Top Bottom