Anybody Ever Use A Ouija Board??? Anything Happen?

Here's the full story. Didn't realize it would be a confusing read with the huge gap in between.

Like five years ago when I first went to college. Lived in the student homes that had 4 rooms and what not. On move in day I was chillin with my new room mates, just getting to know each other and what not. We crack open a case of beer and one of the guys asks "who bought the ouija board"? The rest of us looked around like wth you talmbout. He brings us to the hall closet and sure enough it was right there. We all look around like FTS, I'm not touching it. We leave it there for most of the semester until one night we had a party. Got some people over and drinks are flowing. Some random girl I never saw before (not once have I seen her since that night) brings the ouija board out to the living room and convinces two of my room mates to play. My life was never the same after that night. I never believed in stuff like that until that happened. Can't believe I actually wrote that much about it. Haven't really spoken about it since it happened.

So the girl convinces my room mates to use the board. Everyone is pretty interested at first, but the allure died down after they kept spelling profane words and talmsome "these dead **** tryna buss it open". The lulz were had and we left them in the living room, while most of the party that didn't leave by now went to the kitchen for more drinks. I kept looking at the girl though because it was weird that I'd never seen her all semester, yet earlier she said "I've been here... Around, you know?"

So about twenty minutes go by and the party's dying down. The music stops (which I then attribute to the song changing or something) and I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it, thinking it's folks that still want to party. But my room mate shouts at the top of his lungs "DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!" So I turn around and see him rushing to get to his feet while my other room mate is entranced staring at the girl... Who has a twisted look on her face. Dude that just stood up tried to pull the entranced room mate to his feet, but dude wouldn't bulge. The girl had a sick grin on her face as she said "So close..."

I hurry over and helped lift our room mate up. Carried him to the shower and turned the water on. He snapped out of it but seemed pretty loopy. Said the last word he remembered spelling was "close", which my other room mate said they spelled roughly 20 minutes ago. Dude said the words started getting progressively weirder after that. Said they spelled "mine" "trap" and "forev". I asked him why he shouted out. He said he noticed the girls mouth twisting into a eerie grin as they kept going. Apparently they spelled "let us in". He said that immediately after the glass landed on the last n, there was a knock at the door.

I never got to see who was outside of our apartment. Don't think I wanted to. When we left the bathroom, the girl and everyone else had left and the ouija board had vanished. My room mate was never quite the same. I moved out the following weekend and would see him around the campus looking completely out of it. Dude used to pride himself on not drinking/smoking. He's been heavy on the bottle ever since from what I hear and he always has a cigarette lit whenever I see him. We never spoke again after I moved.
Got me straight up shook. I can't even front. 
eek.gif

Naw.
I wont ever mess with that.
My ex had one and she couldnt get rid of it.
She threw it away on garbage day and the garbage man picked up the trash.
The next day the board the same exact board was sitting on the ground in her garage.

Her next attempt to get rid of it was leave it at the beach after a visit to the beach.
Hoping beach cleaners would just throw it away.
Next day the same exact board appeared on her dresser.

The way she was finally ridnof it was a move.
This all happened in Guam. When she moved back to Cali and left the board in Guam it was gone.
Never appeared again.

Naw.
The next day the board the same exact board was sitting on the ground in her garage.

Her next attempt to get rid of it was leave it at the beach after a visit to the beach.

This all happened in Guam. When she moved back to Cali and left the board in Guam it was gone.
Never appeared again.
So you're telling me an inanimate object was capable of breaking the laws of physics and somehow reappear at her house?

Come on b. This is exactly what im talking about.

So you're telling me an inanimate object was capable of breaking the laws of physics and somehow reappear at her house?

Come on b. This is exactly what im talking about.

Im not telling you.
Im just telling you what I was told by her and her brother, who is still one of my best friends.
Idk man. I've experienced supernatural stuff before but not with a ouija board.

One morning I was in my bathroom, which is connected to my room getting dressed for work.
I had my dress shoes put away by my bedside so I can sit down and put those on after.
I heard a soft thump sound come from my room.
I walk in and my shoes are about 5 feet apart from each other as if someone threw them, when they were side by side originally.

Another day, my brother came over to feed our pit bull.
He usually checks in with me in my bedroom to say hi or whatever but I was at work.
He proceeds to the backyard to feed the dog.
He comes back in the house and hears my tv and ps3 turned on.
But I wasnt home.
He immediately felt a chill and took off quick.

Here's the full story. Didn't realize it would be a confusing read with the huge gap in between.

Like five years ago when I first went to college. Lived in the student homes that had 4 rooms and what not. On move in day I was chillin with my new room mates, just getting to know each other and what not. We crack open a case of beer and one of the guys asks "who bought the ouija board"? The rest of us looked around like wth you talmbout. He brings us to the hall closet and sure enough it was right there. We all look around like FTS, I'm not touching it. We leave it there for most of the semester until one night we had a party. Got some people over and drinks are flowing. Some random girl I never saw before (not once have I seen her since that night) brings the ouija board out to the living room and convinces two of my room mates to play. My life was never the same after that night. I never believed in stuff like that until that happened. Can't believe I actually wrote that much about it. Haven't really spoken about it since it happened.

So the girl convinces my room mates to use the board. Everyone is pretty interested at first, but the allure died down after they kept spelling profane words and talmsome "these dead **** tryna buss it open". The lulz were had and we left them in the living room, while most of the party that didn't leave by now went to the kitchen for more drinks. I kept looking at the girl though because it was weird that I'd never seen her all semester, yet earlier she said "I've been here... Around, you know?"

So about twenty minutes go by and the party's dying down. The music stops (which I then attribute to the song changing or something) and I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it, thinking it's folks that still want to party. But my room mate shouts at the top of his lungs "DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!" So I turn around and see him rushing to get to his feet while my other room mate is entranced staring at the girl... Who has a twisted look on her face. Dude that just stood up tried to pull the entranced room mate to his feet, but dude wouldn't bulge. The girl had a sick grin on her face as she said "So close..."

I hurry over and helped lift our room mate up. Carried him to the shower and turned the water on. He snapped out of it but seemed pretty loopy. Said the last word he remembered spelling was "close", which my other room mate said they spelled roughly 20 minutes ago. Dude said the words started getting progressively weirder after that. Said they spelled "mine" "trap" and "forev". I asked him why he shouted out. He said he noticed the girls mouth twisting into a eerie grin as they kept going. Apparently they spelled "let us in". He said that immediately after the glass landed on the last n, there was a knock at the door.

I never got to see who was outside of our apartment. Don't think I wanted to. When we left the bathroom, the girl and everyone else had left and the ouija board had vanished. My room mate was never quite the same. I moved out the following weekend and would see him around the campus looking completely out of it. Dude used to pride himself on not drinking/smoking. He's been heavy on the bottle ever since from what I hear and he always has a cigarette lit whenever I see him. We never spoke again after I moved.
Who knew the girl before the party?

None of my room mates. I always assumed she showed up with one of the other folks that came that night... Or... You know.

View media item 457304

Naw.

Never appeared again.
same thing happen with my cousins as said a couple pages back. cray

I never got to see who was outside of our apartment. Don't think I wanted to. When we left the bathroom, the girl and everyone else had left and the ouija board had vanished. My room mate was never quite the same. I moved out the following weekend and would see him around the campus looking completely out of it. Dude used to pride himself on not drinking/smoking. He's been heavy on the bottle ever since from what I hear and he always has a cigarette lit whenever I see him. We never spoke again after I moved

Yeah, because it was ghosts or evil spirits or whatever, they would really need to have someone open the door for them and wouldn't be able to find any openings that weren't air tight in order to gain enterance to the house. Was it a handicap-friendly enterance so that the ghosts in wheelchairs could enter?

So what happened? The door was never opened again? When the girl left she didn't use the door? Or I guess it would've had to be one of you in order for the spell to work.

Last edited:
:lol: at anyone who thinks that something made by Hasbro, available at Toys R Us, is capable of contacting the dead.
:lol: at anyone who believes anything like this.

None of this is true doe.

Like somebody else said, EVERYTHING would change in this world if there was definitive proof of an afterlife.

There would be no atheist anymore.

Have you played with it? I too am very skeptical and I am not afraid of ghosts, spirits or any of that but I do want to know the scientific explanation as to why that planchette moved to the correct words or numbers when asked a question?!?!?

I think this Halloween, I am going to buy a ouija board, and do another session at some grave site, burial ground or abandoned hospital cause they are bound to be spirits at these locations. NT summit?

You do realize ouija boards were made long before Hasbro was established?

Exactly. You don't even need an official board made by Hasbro. People can easily make one at home.

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Ouija-Board

Last edited:
Have you played with it? I too am very skeptical and I am not afraid of ghosts, spirits or any of that but I do want to know the scientific explanation as to why that planchette moved to the correct words or numbers when asked a question?!?!?

I think this Halloween, I am going to buy a ouija board, and do another session at some grave site, burial ground or abandoned hospital cause they are bound to be spirits at these locations. NT summit?

That's the thing, it doesn't move by itself.

If it spelled words or answers with nobody touching it, then I'd be more willing to believe.

But 2 people using it and saying "Nah bro it totes wasn't me! Must be the spirits yo!" *wind blows* "oh no!"

:lol:

I really don't know if you guys are trolling or not.

Last edited:
You do realize ouija boards were made long before Hasbro was established?

Yes I do. My point is that somehow Hasbro has the same connections with the dead. If the afterlife is real (it isn't), do you think a Hasbro produced board would be the best way to reach it? All you have to do is go to Toys R Us to be able to get a hold of the dead?

but I do want to know the scientific explanation as to why that planchette moved to the correct words or numbers when asked a question?!?!?

Your mind does it because you want it to. Your mind can make those muscle movements required to find the your desired answer. You already have an answer in mind.

Go to the 4:20 mark of this video. you'll see what I mean.

You guys are gullible.

Dudes talking about demons and spirits, **** flying all over the place..

But yet the one million dollar challenge to prove any supernatural, occult, or paranormal occurence in or around an individual remains unclaimed.

Called the ideomotor effect.

EDIT: Looks like Lobo beat me to it.

Last edited:
Played with a Quija Board for the first time in like 20yrs the other week. My roomate and his homegirl and I.....she brought the damn thing......it only moved when her hands was on the thingy, when I tried to use it by myself and nothing happened, She said "you have to BELIEVE in it Derry"

yeah right :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom