Anybody ever use water with cereal?

sick.gif

by accicent, one of my brothers filled up the milk gallon for some reason and i didnt notice. spit the cereal out not knowing what i just ate

by accicent, one of my brothers filled up the milk gallon for some reason and i didnt notice. spit the cereal out not knowing what i just ate

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Sittin here too lazy to go and get milk.  Really wanna eat a bowl of cereal.  What's good with water?  Does the type of cereal matter?

39792_1565343336640_1327106197_1540770_1887996_n.jpg

Sittin here too lazy to go and get milk.  Really wanna eat a bowl of cereal.  What's good with water?  Does the type of cereal matter?

39792_1565343336640_1327106197_1540770_1887996_n.jpg

I see no inherent reason why milk is perfect for cereal and every other beverage is terrible. Its not 1847, we're not milking cows for breakfast porridge.

Water is fine. Is it great? No. Is it as good as milk? No. But if you're drunk/tired/pathetic, throw some water on some Honey Nut Cheerios and call it good. I'd like to experiment with orange juice or a protein shake or something. There has to be a suitable substitute for milk.

I see no inherent reason why milk is perfect for cereal and every other beverage is terrible. Its not 1847, we're not milking cows for breakfast porridge.

Water is fine. Is it great? No. Is it as good as milk? No. But if you're drunk/tired/pathetic, throw some water on some Honey Nut Cheerios and call it good. I'd like to experiment with orange juice or a protein shake or something. There has to be a suitable substitute for milk.

Originally Posted by TacC4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TacC4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cmonson.jpg

cmonson.jpg

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You poor, doggie?
nah fam. Just got back from a long vacation and didn't have good milk in the fridge. 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You poor, doggie?
nah fam. Just got back from a long vacation and didn't have good milk in the fridge. 

Back
Top Bottom