Anybody follow Wm's College Softball?

Ive kept up with it for about 3 years.......... its the only form of baseball I can actually watch a complete game.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Ive kept up with it for about 3 years.......... its the only form of baseball I can actually watch a complete game.
softball is NOT baseball...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

softball is NOT baseball...

yes. it is.

whether it's because you're male and you're protecting your sport (baseball) or whether you're female and protecting yours.(softball) softballIS baseball.

dont act like i dont understand the intricacies of the game either.

the equipment and personell are different thus requiring different strategy and style of play but it's still a stck and a ball with the goal of roundingbases.

softball is not say, football. but softball is absolutely a version of baseball.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

There are no "versions."

Baseball is baseball and softball is softball.
exactly....

softball is not say, football. but softball is absolutely a version of baseball.

If you have to make an argument for it being a "version" of baseball, then it ISN'T baseball....

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

whether it's because you're male and you're protecting your sport (baseball) or whether you're female and protecting yours.(softball) softball IS baseball.

dont act like i dont understand the intricacies of the game either.

the equipment and personell are different thus requiring different strategy and style of play but it's still a stick and a ball with the goal of rounding bases.

If softball was baseball... wouldn't it be called baseball?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

slamball = basketball?
Well, yeah. If someone said, "Slamball is the only form of basketball I can watch a complete game." I'd understand what he wassaying.

roll.gif

Last thing I expected to see here. I will say though, I've tried softball in the last few months, given that it's THE sport at my law school forwhatever reason, and it is definitely harder than it looks to hit/catch that grapefruit. And this is coming from a pretty decent basketball talent.

Back
Top Bottom