Anybody Go To UMD?

Yo anyone in general go to University of Maryland? Im a sophomore here and its just terrible this school is centered around these bars which just let in underage kids with fake ids people havent really been throwing the house parties that college is known for. I dont really know about the frats cause im not really a frat type of guy. Me and my homies used to go to the bars a good amount but its really just lost its appeal as time has gone on. Right now me and my boy are still in the dorms which blows cause you really cant do much as in having people over there and drinking and being loud. I just am tired of waiting for things to get better as we get older having to wait until having our own place next year to start having people over. What do yall do on the weekends at UMD?

Yo anyone in general go to University of Maryland? Im a sophomore here and its just terrible this school is centered around these bars which just let in underage kids with fake ids people havent really been throwing the house parties that college is known for. I dont really know about the frats cause im not really a frat type of guy. Me and my homies used to go to the bars a good amount but its really just lost its appeal as time has gone on. Right now me and my boy are still in the dorms which blows cause you really cant do much as in having people over there and drinking and being loud. I just am tired of waiting for things to get better as we get older having to wait until having our own place next year to start having people over. What do yall do on the weekends at UMD?

What happened with that chick?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Small world.. I live in Old Towne Gaithersburg.. For the record I went to neither GHS or UMD since that matters

nerd.gif
Small world.. I live in Old Towne Gaithersburg.. For the record I went to neither GHS or UMD since that matters

If you aren't having fun at CP than you aren't hanging out with the right people! The bars to get old, BUT you are approximately 20 minutes from everything. Whether you want to go into the clubs in DC, the bars in Adams Morgan, the lounges in Bethesda, there is plenty for you to do. Besides the girls alone in this area should keep you entertained for a while, so you must be doing someting wrong..

Back
Top Bottom