Anybody Go To UMD?

Towson is a joke of an education. SO many friends I knew transferred out because they could party all night and walk out with an A... Don't get me wrong, a few of thier programs are competitive to get into but the rest.. I agree with what was said above, you have to hang out with the right people. Join a club, hang out with random people. Take a shuttle to DC, etc.. There is a lot to do. I never lived on campus, but found myself there most nights. Underage or not, some of the specials are crazy.. How could you get tired of Pitcher night, or garbage bucket night at the turtle haha? Plus seeing Dave Neal or any other underage athlete at Bentleys just an hour after the game was so priceless...

Towson is a joke of an education. SO many friends I knew transferred out because they could party all night and walk out with an A... Don't get me wrong, a few of thier programs are competitive to get into but the rest.. I agree with what was said above, you have to hang out with the right people. Join a club, hang out with random people. Take a shuttle to DC, etc.. There is a lot to do. I never lived on campus, but found myself there most nights. Underage or not, some of the specials are crazy.. How could you get tired of Pitcher night, or garbage bucket night at the turtle haha? Plus seeing Dave Neal or any other underage athlete at Bentleys just an hour after the game was so priceless...

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

If you aren't having fun at CP than you aren't hanging out with the right people! The bars to get old, BUT you are approximately 20 minutes from everything. Whether you want to go into the clubs in DC, the bars in Adams Morgan, the lounges in Bethesda, there is plenty for you to do. Besides the girls alone in this area should keep you entertained for a while, so you must be doing someting wrong..
THIS

I thought things were ok up here in bel air, girl wise.  But BlackFinn's in Bethesda not one ugly girl in that place i don't get it.

And i have a lot of friends that go to Towson.  The parties are ok.  The bars are mediocre (can get insanely crowded word to lil dickies) but education wise.....not good.  Everyone I know went to Harford Community College and then just transferred into Towson because they had to take you.  UMD>>>>>Towson as far as your potential future employment opportunities.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

If you aren't having fun at CP than you aren't hanging out with the right people! The bars to get old, BUT you are approximately 20 minutes from everything. Whether you want to go into the clubs in DC, the bars in Adams Morgan, the lounges in Bethesda, there is plenty for you to do. Besides the girls alone in this area should keep you entertained for a while, so you must be doing someting wrong..
THIS

I thought things were ok up here in bel air, girl wise.  But BlackFinn's in Bethesda not one ugly girl in that place i don't get it.

And i have a lot of friends that go to Towson.  The parties are ok.  The bars are mediocre (can get insanely crowded word to lil dickies) but education wise.....not good.  Everyone I know went to Harford Community College and then just transferred into Towson because they had to take you.  UMD>>>>>Towson as far as your potential future employment opportunities.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

So i guess no body here goes to college park currently cause my purpose for making the thread was to see if anyone goes here maybe i could chill and chop it up with a couple NT homies chill with some other people besides my regular homies

But just about everybody in here lives in the urrea....

If you were looking for some new friends just say that...

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

So i guess no body here goes to college park currently cause my purpose for making the thread was to see if anyone goes here maybe i could chill and chop it up with a couple NT homies chill with some other people besides my regular homies

But just about everybody in here lives in the urrea....

If you were looking for some new friends just say that...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Oh and ElijahBrohammed's correct, the girls at College Park are below average.
Correct. In my time there, there was ONE girl who made me stop in my tracks while walking to class. To this day, I still kick myself about not saying anything, but it can be awkward... Trust me.
You mean to tell me just walking up to a girl you've never met before and telling her she's beautiful could possibly be awkward? Nooo.
laugh.gif

Correct. In my time there, there was ONE girl who made me stop in my tracks while walking to class. To this day, I still kick myself about not saying anything, but it can be awkward... Trust me.
You mean to tell me just walking up to a girl you've never met before and telling her she's beautiful could possibly be awkward? Nooo.
laugh.gif

YoUNg bR3aD-haha i mean yea i guess i wanted to expand my circle cause im the only one in my crew with that NT type of humor and *+$@ ive never chilled with any other NTers though except like one of my homies who only lurks on here.

YoUNg bR3aD-haha i mean yea i guess i wanted to expand my circle cause im the only one in my crew with that NT type of humor and *+$@ ive never chilled with any other NTers though except like one of my homies who only lurks on here.

I feel you... I never chilled with any NTers either... besides my cousin who put me on to NT.... 
summit
nerd.gif

I feel you... I never chilled with any NTers either... besides my cousin who put me on to NT.... 
summit
nerd.gif

All i know is, if you can't find something to do and you live on campus, i dont know what to tell you ...

and i have traveled a bit ... been to miami, been to cali, been to cancun etc... etc... girls are on par in the DMV ... dude up there talking about BlackFinn knows whats up ...

and to the guy who said "only one female stopped me in my tracks" ... get real lmao ... i can link you to two facebooks in a matter of 4 seconds that will disprove that hogwash ...

All i know is, if you can't find something to do and you live on campus, i dont know what to tell you ...

and i have traveled a bit ... been to miami, been to cali, been to cancun etc... etc... girls are on par in the DMV ... dude up there talking about BlackFinn knows whats up ...

and to the guy who said "only one female stopped me in my tracks" ... get real lmao ... i can link you to two facebooks in a matter of 4 seconds that will disprove that hogwash ...

UMD crushes Towson as far as education is concerned, not even an argument there. But Towson has much better looking females. In fact alot of schools have better looking females and I was shocked when I transfered from UNLV how on much of a downgrade is was. But most all of them are DTF, so that helps

UMD crushes Towson as far as education is concerned, not even an argument there. But Towson has much better looking females. In fact alot of schools have better looking females and I was shocked when I transfered from UNLV how on much of a downgrade is was. But most all of them are DTF, so that helps

laugh.gif
Not necessarily pulling out the simp card and telling a chick she's beautiful... She hears that 10 times a day.
laugh.gif
So small talk out of nowhere can get awkward.
Come to Howard ...
roll.gif
Joking about STD's and then saying come to Howard? LOL.
and to the guy who said "only one female stopped me in my tracks" ...get real lmao ... i can link you to two facebooks in a matter of 4seconds that will disprove that hogwash ...
PM box has space, prove me wrong.

laugh.gif
Not necessarily pulling out the simp card and telling a chick she's beautiful... She hears that 10 times a day.
laugh.gif
So small talk out of nowhere can get awkward.
Come to Howard ...
roll.gif
Joking about STD's and then saying come to Howard? LOL.
and to the guy who said "only one female stopped me in my tracks" ...get real lmao ... i can link you to two facebooks in a matter of 4seconds that will disprove that hogwash ...
PM box has space, prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom