Anybody Go To UMD?

Towson seems like a school for the locals, whereas College Park have somewhat a better mix of people..better Sports teams,Parties/Tailgating, and overall recognition.. Etc.

But I hear Towson is poping, party wise. It is like the 5th best school in MD - if i had to rank.

Towson seems like a school for the locals, whereas College Park have somewhat a better mix of people..better Sports teams,Parties/Tailgating, and overall recognition.. Etc.

But I hear Towson is poping, party wise. It is like the 5th best school in MD - if i had to rank.

just graduated in May and my dude you are hanging around the wrong people, get to know some upper classmen there were usually parties in the Courtyards and Commons.

And throw some dorm parties, we did when we lived on North campus, just go hard. If you know someone on south campus or lenordtown throw some parties there. We throw some pretty classic dorm parties when I lived on south campus.

And yes the bars do get old, but enjoy while you can. Go to Turtle on pitcher night, those were some of the funniest nights of my life senior year.

Hit me up and maybe I'll put you in contact with some folks

just graduated in May and my dude you are hanging around the wrong people, get to know some upper classmen there were usually parties in the Courtyards and Commons.

And throw some dorm parties, we did when we lived on North campus, just go hard. If you know someone on south campus or lenordtown throw some parties there. We throw some pretty classic dorm parties when I lived on south campus.

And yes the bars do get old, but enjoy while you can. Go to Turtle on pitcher night, those were some of the funniest nights of my life senior year.

Hit me up and maybe I'll put you in contact with some folks

Yea i mean thirsty turtle is kind of too risky with the whole stabbing going on my fake is pretty shaky but i get in so now i doubt it will work let alone work at any of the other bars but i dont have the bread right now for a new fake. As far as the frats i guess i could consider it but i dont have the money to pay the fees and i wouldnt be able to justify wanting to join one to my parents cause they are foreign they just play into all the bad stuff they hear about frats and parties and things like that. I got housing probation my first semester last year so i got stuck on the all dudes floor in one of the dorms(they really **** you if you get housing probation and try to stay on campus after). I have been gettin cool with a couple broads but they are broads they just wanna drift from pregame to pregame usually hit up a frat or something. The people im chillin with are my straight boys from high school cause we all went to high school like 45 minutes away from UMD. So its not like i made friends with some losers when i got to school my boys and me have always been cool with people but i guess we just became smaller fish in a bigger pond.

Yea i mean thirsty turtle is kind of too risky with the whole stabbing going on my fake is pretty shaky but i get in so now i doubt it will work let alone work at any of the other bars but i dont have the bread right now for a new fake. As far as the frats i guess i could consider it but i dont have the money to pay the fees and i wouldnt be able to justify wanting to join one to my parents cause they are foreign they just play into all the bad stuff they hear about frats and parties and things like that. I got housing probation my first semester last year so i got stuck on the all dudes floor in one of the dorms(they really **** you if you get housing probation and try to stay on campus after). I have been gettin cool with a couple broads but they are broads they just wanna drift from pregame to pregame usually hit up a frat or something. The people im chillin with are my straight boys from high school cause we all went to high school like 45 minutes away from UMD. So its not like i made friends with some losers when i got to school my boys and me have always been cool with people but i guess we just became smaller fish in a bigger pond.

Not to hate GW is a great school and it is good that you got theoppurtunity to go there, but if that is "exactly" why you decided totake on thousands of additional dollars in debt, than you are a littlemisguided.
QFT

UMD will never be the same. TT was trouble from the start.
Start getting to DC (Where domestics start at 6$ a pop
eyes.gif
)
Adam's Morgan , U-St, Chinatown are a good start...

Can't forget the Leonardtown memories... Having random townies knock on my door, ask to come in... I say no...
And say if I was them, they'd wouldn't let them in either...

Not to hate GW is a great school and it is good that you got theoppurtunity to go there, but if that is "exactly" why you decided totake on thousands of additional dollars in debt, than you are a littlemisguided.
QFT

UMD will never be the same. TT was trouble from the start.
Start getting to DC (Where domestics start at 6$ a pop
eyes.gif
)
Adam's Morgan , U-St, Chinatown are a good start...

Can't forget the Leonardtown memories... Having random townies knock on my door, ask to come in... I say no...
And say if I was them, they'd wouldn't let them in either...

laugh.gif
at Towson... at least MD has some prestige in terms of academics (top 40). Forget going to school just to party. Then what?

laugh.gif
at Towson... at least MD has some prestige in terms of academics (top 40). Forget going to school just to party. Then what?

Ehhh, CP has fallen off to me, I used to live in beltsville and went to High point high, I was partying there back them but nahhhh, girls are weak there too

Ehhh, CP has fallen off to me, I used to live in beltsville and went to High point high, I was partying there back them but nahhhh, girls are weak there too

yea the girls here are pretty fluke its not that they all go for frat guys but thats the way it seems cause the greek life is greatly exagerated here

yea the girls here are pretty fluke its not that they all go for frat guys but thats the way it seems cause the greek life is greatly exagerated here

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

It boils down to a few things. Money, status, competition, etc...

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

It boils down to a few things. Money, status, competition, etc...

I go to WVU right now I was thinking of transferring to UMD after next semester but on that note I'll stay up here

Back
Top Bottom