Anybody Go To UMD?

If you aren't having fun at CP than you aren't hanging out with the right people! The bars to get old, BUT you are approximately 20 minutes from everything. Whether you want to go into the clubs in DC, the bars in Adams Morgan, the lounges in Bethesda, there is plenty for you to do. Besides the girls alone in this area should keep you entertained for a while, so you must be doing someting wrong..

If your not in a frat or know frat boys... house parties will be VERY RARE.

Bar scene is all you got bro but after the TT stabbing the under-age crowd is dwindling

... but you still live in the dorms on north campus im assuming so you need to get in with the females on your floor/building and make your own chill party.

Also DC/Bethesda are where you should be if your 21.

If your not in a frat or know frat boys... house parties will be VERY RARE.

Bar scene is all you got bro but after the TT stabbing the under-age crowd is dwindling

... but you still live in the dorms on north campus im assuming so you need to get in with the females on your floor/building and make your own chill party.

Also DC/Bethesda are where you should be if your 21.

exactly why i decided to go transfer to GW instead of UMD.

I went to UMD like every weekend to visit friends during my freshman year @ HCC. place was fun but got old soon enough and even though you were close to DC, you were still far enough if you didn't have a car.

I went to UMD like every weekend to visit friends during my freshman year @ HCC. place was fun but got old soon enough and even though you were close to DC, you were still far enough if you didn't have a car.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Not to hate GW is a great school and it is good that you got the oppurtunity to go there, but if that is "exactly" why you decided to take on thousands of additional dollars in debt, than you are a little misguided.

Not to hate GW is a great school and it is good that you got the oppurtunity to go there, but if that is "exactly" why you decided to take on thousands of additional dollars in debt, than you are a little misguided.

Class of '09, yeah it's all about who you hangout with. I've partied with frat folks, athletes, etc. It's only fun if you know the right people. Bars in CP are weak, go to D.C. Hell even Bethesda or something... If you're not 21, good luck.
laugh.gif

Class of '09, yeah it's all about who you hangout with. I've partied with frat folks, athletes, etc. It's only fun if you know the right people. Bars in CP are weak, go to D.C. Hell even Bethesda or something... If you're not 21, good luck.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

laugh.gif
You're right, that did sound misguided the way I put it. GW gave me a great education and opportunities. I was a political science/international affairs major and when I compared the two schools for programs, GW felt like it had the better program and options to advance myself.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

laugh.gif
You're right, that did sound misguided the way I put it. GW gave me a great education and opportunities. I was a political science/international affairs major and when I compared the two schools for programs, GW felt like it had the better program and options to advance myself.

graduated in 08, been going to the bars down there since i was 18 ...

OP prolly mad cuz he got rejected getting into the bars and knew them dudes that got stabbed at the turtle last week ... you're not about that life ...

graduated in 08, been going to the bars down there since i was 18 ...

OP prolly mad cuz he got rejected getting into the bars and knew them dudes that got stabbed at the turtle last week ... you're not about that life ...

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Towson > UMD
Yezzzzir! Gotta love some Towson House Parties. Wish my place didn't get busted the third week of school
ohwell.gif
.  I still enjoy going to CP to visit my friends who mostly live in Leonardtown. I like Turtle but I always feel like when I'm dancing with girls I have to ask to see their ID's 'cus I'm pretty sure half the girls in there are under 18. Good friend of mine joined TEP and I've been to a couple of their parties which have been straight.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Towson > UMD
Yezzzzir! Gotta love some Towson House Parties. Wish my place didn't get busted the third week of school
ohwell.gif
.  I still enjoy going to CP to visit my friends who mostly live in Leonardtown. I like Turtle but I always feel like when I'm dancing with girls I have to ask to see their ID's 'cus I'm pretty sure half the girls in there are under 18. Good friend of mine joined TEP and I've been to a couple of their parties which have been straight.

Back
Top Bottom