Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

you wanna talk about thirst....

one mall i went to yesterday ppl were talking about $25 per shoe for the 50 3 pairs max...

i was like...

then i was like...this is a better deal...

and i dont gotta deal with your humiliation and i still got my pride...

$100-50%= $50 + tax + $25 tip...that's about 25% off...with that coupon i can save my self the hassle for 5% less...i still get my kicks you get no tip...

Sup I see what you're saying but I gotta disagree my man. See most of the stuff dudes is trying to get on the 50 aint $100 kicks.  You and I both know if it was only 100 most dudes would have bought it by then anyways. Dudes try to get stuff like $200 foams for 100 then have a problem shelling out 20-25 bucks as a tip which is crazy when u look at the fact that someone just gave you 75 bucks off a shoe. Honestly I have never asked for those high priced tips cause 9/10 I only look out for dudes I know anyways, but still it could be worse.

I have seen footlocker dudes do much worse during the 50 (u can DM me if u want stories I won't even risk putting it on the boards).

And to the dudes complaining what many of ya'll fail to realize is that you don't work for the company. If someone hits you over the head for the discount either move around and hit someone else or just pay the person. Ya'll don't know them dudes lives. Honestly FTL is a horrible company to work for most of the time and the perks are only getting smaller for employees. At this point I can honestly understand why these dudes would charge 20 a box they can only get like 4-6 really nice shoes (mens sizes) on this 50 why waste that on someone you don't know, especailly when you could potentially lose your job for it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

one mall i went to yesterday ppl were talking about $25 per shoe for the 50 3 pairs max...

i was like...

$100-50%= $50 + tax + $25 tip...that's about 25% off...with that coupon i can save my self the hassle for 5% less...i still get my kicks you get no tip...

Sup I see what you're saying but I gotta disagree my man. See most of the stuff dudes is trying to get on the 50 aint $100 kicks.  You and I both know if it was only 100 most dudes would have bought it by then anyways. Dudes try to get stuff like $200 foams for 100 then have a problem shelling out 20-25 bucks as a tip which is crazy when u look at the fact that someone just gave you 75 bucks off a shoe. Honestly I have never asked for those high priced tips cause 9/10 I only look out for dudes I know anyways, but still it could be worse.

I have seen footlocker dudes do much worse during the 50 (u can DM me if u want stories I won't even risk putting it on the boards).

And to the dudes complaining what many of ya'll fail to realize is that you don't work for the company. If someone hits you over the head for the discount either move around and hit someone else or just pay the person. Ya'll don't know them dudes lives. Honestly FTL is a horrible company to work for most of the time and the perks are only getting smaller for employees. At this point I can honestly understand why these dudes would charge 20 a box they can only get like 4-6 really nice shoes (mens sizes) on this 50 why waste that on someone you don't know, especailly when you could potentially lose your job for it
eyes.gif

i feel where your coming from on everything you posted but if im going to try to get the 50% from someone it needs to benifit both sides.  whenever i approach someone, i approach them correctly and with the intent of establishing a connect and dealing with and taking care of that person consistently whenever 50% weekends come around. on a pair of foams i'd have no problem tipping $20 seeing the shoes retail for $200 but some dudes really do ask to much on stuff.

like i said earlier in this thread, if someone doesn't want to hook it up because they already got people they need to take care of first, or they don't wanna risk getting in trouble, i respect that and where their coming from,  but when someone tries to turn a 50% into 20% because of the high tip their demanding it's doing too much in my opinion.  if i wanna save 20% i could find a coupon code on eastbay, or wait for a friends and family and not have to go through some huge hassle.

i feel you on footlocker being a $%*!*! company, it's how it is with most big retail chain stores.

but what im reallly curious about is those 50% stories because i've seen some dumb stuff go down myself
laugh.gif
.  inbox me those sir
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

i was like...

eyes.gif

i feel where your coming from on everything you posted but if im going to try to get the 50% from someone it needs to benifit both sides.  whenever i approach someone, i approach them correctly and with the intent of establishing a connect and dealing with and taking care of that person consistently whenever 50% weekends come around. on a pair of foams i'd have no problem tipping $20 seeing the shoes retail for $200 but some dudes really do ask to much on stuff.

like i said earlier in this thread, if someone doesn't want to hook it up because they already got people they need to take care of first, or they don't wanna risk getting in trouble, i respect that and where their coming from,  but when someone tries to turn a 50% into 20% because of the high tip their demanding it's doing too much in my opinion.  if i wanna save 20% i could find a coupon code on eastbay, or wait for a friends and family and not have to go through some huge hassle.

i feel you on footlocker being a $%*!*! company, it's how it is with most big retail chain stores.

but what im reallly curious about is those 50% stories because i've seen some dumb stuff go down myself
laugh.gif
.  inbox me those sir
nerd.gif

I was told that Champs had a different exclusion list. Elite socks and Kobes excluded.... Anyone else hear that?

I was told that Champs had a different exclusion list. Elite socks and Kobes excluded.... Anyone else hear that?

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Wait.....you CAN get foams? I like that 2 of each rule......In that Case I'm a put on a full-court press for some pewters!!!
pimp.gif

If i have to give ol girl the D for it.......So be it!
roll.gif
roll.gif

You a wild boy!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Wait.....you CAN get foams? I like that 2 of each rule......In that Case I'm a put on a full-court press for some pewters!!!
pimp.gif

If i have to give ol girl the D for it.......So be it!
roll.gif
roll.gif

You a wild boy!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just want some Cement 3s or Black/Red 2s....

I knew 4 people from 34st and had their numbers saved but I lost my old phone

I just want some Cement 3s or Black/Red 2s....

I knew 4 people from 34st and had their numbers saved but I lost my old phone

another thing alot of u people new 2 the EA 50% forget is... employees r doing u a favor..... i understand ur already tipping but that employee is risking his job for u and a extra couple $$.... so for example if u do get hooked up this weekend PLEASE keep in contact with the employee hooking u up.... cuz i no employees hate wen they get them random numbers texting them talking about "hey its me so and so... i heard theres a EA50% this week... can u hook me up??".... lol

another thing alot of u people new 2 the EA 50% forget is... employees r doing u a favor..... i understand ur already tipping but that employee is risking his job for u and a extra couple $$.... so for example if u do get hooked up this weekend PLEASE keep in contact with the employee hooking u up.... cuz i no employees hate wen they get them random numbers texting them talking about "hey its me so and so... i heard theres a EA50% this week... can u hook me up??".... lol

Originally Posted by marley

Champs list is a mile long, like usual.  No sense in wasting your time unless it's something there that isn't at a FTA or FTL, which shouldn't be that much.

Just off top I know

Men's Women's AM 2011

Free Run

Cement 3

Anniversary 3

Adi Hardcourt

Wh/Org Griffey 2

Orion 7

Blk AJ 2011

Wh AF1 Lo

Wh Superstar

Bk Superstar 

Superstar Fade

Beats by Dre

G-Shock

While FTA/FTL have just the 4/2 releases I believe and only select items w/ 2 pair limit.  So looks like I'm off to finally track down Royal Foams from FTA and that's it.  Maybe an adidas jacket or a Nike tee or 2.

Originally Posted by marley

Champs list is a mile long, like usual.  No sense in wasting your time unless it's something there that isn't at a FTA or FTL, which shouldn't be that much.

Just off top I know

Men's Women's AM 2011

Free Run

Cement 3

Anniversary 3

Adi Hardcourt

Wh/Org Griffey 2

Orion 7

Blk AJ 2011

Wh AF1 Lo

Wh Superstar

Bk Superstar 

Superstar Fade

Beats by Dre

G-Shock

While FTA/FTL have just the 4/2 releases I believe and only select items w/ 2 pair limit.  So looks like I'm off to finally track down Royal Foams from FTA and that's it.  Maybe an adidas jacket or a Nike tee or 2.

^^

I think its a few pages back....basically nothings excluded you just can't get more than 2 pairs of the same shoes....

^^

I think its a few pages back....basically nothings excluded you just can't get more than 2 pairs of the same shoes....

Back
Top Bottom