ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THEN NEXT EA (50% OFF) WILL BE?

ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THEN NEXT EA (50% OFF) WILL BE?

FOR ANYBODY THAT WORKS IN FOOTLOCKER THATS WILLING TO HOOK ME UP LMK I WILL GIVE 10-15 ON THE SIDE, IN NYC

Im hoping at the end of this month...im tryna pick up a few things because i missed out on the one a couple a weeks ago

Earliest it will be is march, confrence call from the other week said that they werent comping this months EA.

Originally Posted by jazz145

Im hoping at the end of this month...im tryna pick up a few things because i missed out on the one a couple a weeks ago

How's that avy treating ya? I stay taking Ls, my past 3 avys have all been jacked by multiple NT'ers. Seriously, must be hard to find pics of MJ or Kobe on the internet
eyes.gif

Im guessin March, Feb is a short month, not much going on and really no point of an EA for the company in a dry month.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

How's that avy treating ya? I stay taking Ls, my past 3 avys have all been jacked by multiple NT'ers. Seriously, must be hard to find pics of MJ or Kobe on the internet
eyes.gif

roll.gif

I love my avy.....
nerd.gif
 *checks for jrose*

But how exactly does the EA work?  Do you know someone there and they hook you up with a discount?

eyes.gif

I know how you feel, the same thing happend to my last 2 so i changed to this one and now that i see you have the same one ill look for another one, no worries.

eyes.gif

I know how you feel, the same thing happend to my last 2 so i changed to this one and now that i see you have the same one ill look for another one, no worries.

My man, it's all good. Let me take a step back and cool down. I just realized I got worked up about some other shoe head sportin the same pic as me on his avy. Seriously? I was mad and took it out on NT, SMH at me. I gotta take a break from NT lol

As far as the EA goes, the last one was just 2 weeks ago, so....

you guys think the kb v's will be excluded next time? if so, there's no point of me getting anything.

^they probably will be

im hoping the 4s arent though, so that i can get both gradients and the blue/reds and inlines

Originally Posted by enrique23

^they probably will be

im hoping the 4s arent though, so that i can get both gradients and the blue/reds and inlines
WTH you going to find Inlines???

they still had my size + a couple of other random sizes at a local footlocker
dont know how

Yeah no warning last time, but the company is cracking down on the EA's. a few years ago, they used to happen 3 maybe 4 times a year. They are going back to that again, rumor is atleast a 2 month wait before the next one.

agreed w above...heard not one in feb. look out around st. pattys day would be my guess. mid-march

^^That would be awesome, but I seriously doubt it. Word is they are not comping the one for this month, won't be another one until March.

^^Thats what I heard as well although I could use one this month but eh oh well ill just have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom