Anybody Rooting for an NBA Lockout?

The only plus to an NBA lockout is seeing some of the league's best players compete in FIBA. Still, I'd feel a little bad for the American guys who end up getting pushed out for a year who have been grinding overseas.

The only plus to an NBA lockout is seeing some of the league's best players compete in FIBA. Still, I'd feel a little bad for the American guys who end up getting pushed out for a year who have been grinding overseas.

Not sure how it would work this time around but the players were prevented from playing in the 98 World Championships because of the 99 Lockout.

Not sure how it would work this time around but the players were prevented from playing in the 98 World Championships because of the 99 Lockout.

NBA players get so much hate. The league has as much if not more talent than EVER. Young players are actually fulfilling their potential. This year alone Lebron, Rose, Durant, or Dirk will end the year with a ring for once. How you could WANT a lockout is beyond me.

NBA players get so much hate. The league has as much if not more talent than EVER. Young players are actually fulfilling their potential. This year alone Lebron, Rose, Durant, or Dirk will end the year with a ring for once. How you could WANT a lockout is beyond me.

Only the kiddos who haven't followed the NBA during the 1999 lockout might have such stupid wishes.

The NBA was never really the same after that lockout, and on top of that they were lucky because they still managed to save that season somewhat, even though it was only 50 games long. This time, if there's a lockout, we might not be that lucky and a whole season might go to waste. Not to mention the huge chunk of players who would be leaving for European leagues, that have developed significantly since 1999. It would be a terrible situation for the NBA.

Only the kiddos who haven't followed the NBA during the 1999 lockout might have such stupid wishes.

The NBA was never really the same after that lockout, and on top of that they were lucky because they still managed to save that season somewhat, even though it was only 50 games long. This time, if there's a lockout, we might not be that lucky and a whole season might go to waste. Not to mention the huge chunk of players who would be leaving for European leagues, that have developed significantly since 1999. It would be a terrible situation for the NBA.

if the heat win then yes 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

if the heat win then yes 
pimp.gif

letthebuthurtflowthroughyou.jpg
It has not happened yet so how can I be butt hurt? I thought you were a cavs fan all these years

OH

And I thought you were a Lakers fan. *Looks at your avy* Turns out you're more of a hater than a fan. That dunk is about to become as relevant as Kobe's 3 to send it in overtime in game 2 of the 2004 finals.

But at least you admit that you will be butt hurt if they win the championship.

Go to sleep. Oh, I forgot. You can't go to sleep as long as the Heat are in it. Keep having sleepless nights and developing defensive schemes in your mind as to what the Bulls/Mavs/Thunder can do defensively to stop the Heat.

if the heat win then yes 
pimp.gif

letthebuthurtflowthroughyou.jpg
It has not happened yet so how can I be butt hurt? I thought you were a cavs fan all these years

OH

And I thought you were a Lakers fan. *Looks at your avy* Turns out you're more of a hater than a fan. That dunk is about to become as relevant as Kobe's 3 to send it in overtime in game 2 of the 2004 finals.

But at least you admit that you will be butt hurt if they win the championship.

Go to sleep. Oh, I forgot. You can't go to sleep as long as the Heat are in it. Keep having sleepless nights and developing defensive schemes in your mind as to what the Bulls/Mavs/Thunder can do defensively to stop the Heat.

I caught feelings
frown.gif
it seems like whatever i type has been on your mind all these days...it is just a game

Catching feelings? Moi?
roll.gif

Man, over the last two games, you have been to feelings what prime Jerry Rice was to thrown footballs.

Back
Top Bottom