Anybody Rooting for an NBA Lockout?

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I caught feelings
frown.gif
it seems like whatever i type has been on your mind all these days...it is just a game

Catching feelings? Moi?
roll.gif

Man, over the last two games, you have been to feelings what prime Jerry Rice was to thrown footballs.

OP how would you feel if someone was rooting for you to lose paychecks? This post reeks of ignorance. The NBA is a business that employs tons of people other than players and coaches that will lose paychecks if a lockout happens. That means less food on the table for people that aren't wealthy.

OP how would you feel if someone was rooting for you to lose paychecks? This post reeks of ignorance. The NBA is a business that employs tons of people other than players and coaches that will lose paychecks if a lockout happens. That means less food on the table for people that aren't wealthy.

i'm already thikning how bad it's gonna be from july on. No football or Basketball on TV. i'm an Indians fan but it is hard to watch baseball every night. Hell no.

College bball would have to hold me down i Guess.

i'm already thikning how bad it's gonna be from july on. No football or Basketball on TV. i'm an Indians fan but it is hard to watch baseball every night. Hell no.

College bball would have to hold me down i Guess.

Who the heck roots for a lockout?! I mean I don't wish that on sports I dislike...

Who the heck roots for a lockout?! I mean I don't wish that on sports I dislike...

if your a fan of basketball then theres no way you would root for a lockout.

SMH

if your a fan of basketball then theres no way you would root for a lockout.

SMH

I dont agree with a lockout, but the revenue sharing issue needs to be addressed. The small market teams such as Sacramento, Cleveland,Indiana, Utah, Memphis( although they are going to be a good team in the future) ect. cannot compete with Chicago, New York, Miami, LA. The league is too top heavy and it needs to be fixed
30t6p3b.gif

I dont agree with a lockout, but the revenue sharing issue needs to be addressed. The small market teams such as Sacramento, Cleveland,Indiana, Utah, Memphis( although they are going to be a good team in the future) ect. cannot compete with Chicago, New York, Miami, LA. The league is too top heavy and it needs to be fixed
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom