Anybody seen the cast of Married With Children lately

Originally Posted by donpoppa

what was the name of that knockoff show with the talking stuffed animal?

the joint w/ nikki cox?
i think happily ever after? or some *%+% like that..
i know it had the hit the road jack theme song.. i liked that show

Unhappily ever after

Nikki Cox
devil.gif

And E from entourage as a youngin
laugh.gif

Dude Bud Bundy has a web show on Crackle/Hulu I believe....show is friggin hysterical ...its a satire about how hes broke now with his friend from FOXs seriesParker Lewis Can't Lose. There is an episode when he finds out that they are making a Married With Children movie..and brought back the original case butreplaced Bud with Seth Green...you guys should really check it out.

Star-Ving Episode 1

Check them out. Far fetched..but hilarious

seen peg on that bikers show on spike.I still watch married with children reruns...

Openly lesbian since 1993, she lives in Atlanta with her adopted daughter Zoe. Her announcement in Advocate Magazine made big headlines as she became the first primetime actress to "come out.

Amanda%20Bearse-2.jpg
Amanda+Bearse.jpg

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Unhappily ever after

Nikki Cox
devil.gif

And E from entourage as a youngin
laugh.gif

Nikki Cox was so pretty. However, now she looks absolutely horrible.

I used to love Married With Children. My mom used to tell me it was not good for me to watch, but she used to watch it with me. She loved Al's character. Ihave not seen it in so long!I wonder where I can watch replays of episodes. Peg goes look good for her age! As for Christina Applegate, she looks good andhealthy ever since she has been recovering from breast cancer.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Openly lesbian since 1993, she lives in Atlanta with her adopted daughter Zoe. Her announcement in Advocate Magazine made big headlines as she became the first primetime actress to "come out.

Amanda%20Bearse-2.jpg
Amanda+Bearse.jpg

No wonder why she had all those marital problems on the show
roll.gif
!

It was no suprise Marcy was a lesbian.

The cast looks well, they should do a reunion show a.s.a.p.

Back
Top Bottom