anybody watch hotdamnirock on YT?

This. It would be one thing if he did stand-up, but he isn't a comedian.​

I been rocking with dude since he was making videos with the webcam on his computer and will continue to rock with him.​

Although, if he had just said "Like my ***** Patrice O'Neal said . . . I'm not a woman hater", etc. for every time he "used" a Patrice O'Neal bit, it would have still been funny (because obviously people were not familiar with the material, so it would have still been their first time hearing it) and this situation would have been avoided​

Either way, even if he didn't/stopped doing videos about females, dude is still talented at writing scripts, i.e. those Mario Brothers videos, the Christmas robbery one, the horror ones, etc.​

I still hope he makes it big in some type of way, that video about how he would rather smack it than deal with an annoying ***** seems like something that would be on a show about the little things in life/nothing, similar to Seinfeld lol.​

EDIT: And after watching Kain's response, it was ***** made of the dude to continue to trash Kain's name after they had a phone conversation in which the dude said he would have Kain on his radio show to clear his name and that he and Kain were cool​
But that's Hollywood bro. That industry is full of snakes, so to play naive like that wasnt going to happen... "i don't believe you, you need more people", like I be said I like dude and he is funny but he could have saved face and just dropped and apology instead of going on a Yeezus rant that completely ******* on his supporters. Take the L like a man, and people will respect you more then throwing a temper tantrum

I saw this yesterday, hate it had to be him...
Actually like dude, but that plagerism...smh
I like Kevin Hart but Patrice(R.I.P.) O'Neal and Corey Holcomb really should have been bigger then him...

Corey Holcomb will never be as big as Kevin. He keep it toooo raw and doesn't want to play the game.

But that's Hollywood bro. That industry is full of snakes, so to play naive like that wasnt going to happen... "i don't believe you, you need more people", like I be said I like dude and he is funny but he could have saved face and just dropped and apology instead of going on a Yeezus rant that completely ******* on his supporters. Take the L like a man, and people will respect you more then throwing a temper tantrum

I understand what he was saying. He was saying he did dozens of videos, and you picked apart three or four. Instead of the long explanation he should have just said I saw his videos and thought they would be a funny topic.

I don't think he attacked the supporters, he was directing his rant at the people making comments on youtube and twitter

It took me like 10mins to understand the reddit format but his is the important information

This is from Reggie from The Black Philip (which Patice oneal was apart of)

This guy is a master at trying to get sympathy for himself. 1. Dante Nero didn't talk to him, than go behind back and trash him. I TRASHED HIM, after Dante coincidentally had talked to him. 2. He never addresses the main issue, which is him making money off of Patrices' material. 3. Who the **** makes a "tribute", and than just sits around waiting for the person it's intended for to maybe find it? 4. If it's a tribute, SAY IT'S A ******* TRIBUTE. You know what that does, make the chances of the people who we're intended to see it ASTRONOMICALLY HIGHER, and it sends your fans to check out the source, WHO YOU WE'RE SUPPOSEDLY TRYING TO HONOR. 5. He's trying to victimize himself, when the only victim here is Patrice's family.

Monday can't ******* come soon enough.

But the thing is, he isn't bombing on stage. He's doing someone else's material on stage and getting called out. This isn't a standup getting heckled doing his routine. It's Joe Rogan and Ari Schaffer onstage getting in Carlos Mencias' face.
If it we're a tribute, at the end of the video he would of said "Dedicated to Patrice" an not "check out my other videos"

That's exactly why I hate these hacky ******* internet personalitys who get a head full of hot air cause they get too popular way too fast, get used by corporations, and then dumped to never be talked about again. He really thinks he's ******* somebody cause he has teenagers on youtube watching his ****. But it's ok he's gonna learn. At least now when he tries to make a move from the internet to the actual entertainment industry, this is gonna loom over his head everywhere he goes.

This guy is a master at trying to get sympathy for himself. 1. Dante Nero didn't talk to him, than go behind back and trash him. I TRASHED HIM, after Dante coincidentally had talked to him. 2. He never addresses the main issue, which is him making money off of Patrices' material. 3. Who the **** makes a "tribute", and than just sits around waiting for the person it's intended for to maybe find it? 4. If it's a tribute, SAY IT'S A ******G TRIBUTE. You know what that does, make the chances of the people who we're intended to see it ASTRONOMICALLY HIGHER, and it sends your fans to check out the source, WHO YOU WE'RE SUPPOSEDLY TRYING TO HONOR. 5. He's trying to victimize himself, when the only victim here is Patrice's family.

Monday can't ******g come soon enough.

I agree with this. That excuse made no sense.

and what's Monday?

Corey Holcomb will never be as big as Kevin. He keep it toooo raw and doesn't want to play the game.
Yea and that's the sad thing because both Patrice and Corey just kicked them#facts
To me dude was going at his audience in a sense because just like Yeezus he is looking for some kind of ego boost from his rant, plus it was like blaming his viewers for not noticing it at first..
This negro knew what he was doing and I am not going to give him the benefit of the doubt..
All he had to do was apologize, chill in the cut for a minute and come back stronger...
But no this negro went on a tangent about " they bullying me" type ish and that makes him look soft and babyish..
It takes a real *** negro to just apologize, take the L and admit it, I respect that more then that entitled *** rant... But dude is nice with the poetry and skits, I do truly hope he gets a second chance.

Last edited:
This guy is a master at trying to get sympathy for himself. 1. Dante Nero didn't talk to him, than go behind back and trash him. I TRASHED HIM, after Dante coincidentally had talked to him. 2. He never addresses the main issue, which is him making money off of Patrices' material. 3. Who the **** makes a "tribute", and than just sits around waiting for the person it's intended for to maybe find it? 4. If it's a tribute, SAY IT'S A ******G TRIBUTE. You know what that does, make the chances of the people who we're intended to see it ASTRONOMICALLY HIGHER, and it sends your fans to check out the source, WHO YOU WE'RE SUPPOSEDLY TRYING TO HONOR. 5. He's trying to victimize himself, when the only victim here is Patrice's family.

Monday can't ******g come soon enough.
I agree with this. That excuse made no sense.

and what's Monday?
I think the Beige Phillips show, the show ran by Patrice's friends

Yea and that's the sad thing because both Patrice and Corey just kicked them#facts
To me dude was going at his audience in a sense because just like Yeezus he is looking for some kind of ego boost from his rant, plus it was like blaming his viewers for not noticing it at first..
This negro knew what he was doing and I am not going to give him the benefit of the doubt..
All he had to do was apologize, chill in the cut for a minute and come back stronger...
But no this negro went on a tangent about " they bullying me" type ish and that makes him look soft and babyish..
It takes a real *** negro to just apologize, take the L and admit it, I respect that more then that entitled *** rant... But dude is nice with the poetry and skits, I do truly hope he gets a second chance.
Can someone put me on Corey, he seems cool on Wild'N'Out

Youtube links preferred

It's ironic that he uses Patrice's material about male logic but this cat is using women logic to the fullest. :lol:

I only subscribed to him for the Brotherly Love, Naughty or Nice type videos anyway but man I never realized how much of a snake he really was. Especially lying about the stand up comedian thing. 

Now if I find out those are copied as well, then I'm totally unsubscribing. 

Last edited:

Can someone put me on Corey, he seems cool on Wild'N'Out​

Youtube links preferred​
He was on Speedy's Comedy Corner on the Foxxhole Radio siruis/xm which anyone who use to listen knows is classic then he got his own show The Corey Holcomb 5150 show on the Foxxhole(http://www.youtube.com/user/terrancelj1/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=da), then he moved to a different platform There are many "Best of" clips on youtube that are hilarious, as well as many of his stand ups just YT his name and it will all come up. He recently moved over to his own platform 2 or 3 shows ago. Been working out the kinks on the technical side but its all good.

I never thought this guy was funny or insightful and this just adds fuel to the unfunny fire.

Back
Top Bottom