Anybody's parents pressuring them into havinig kids?

Tell me I'm not the only one. It's not really pressure but my moms brings this up ALL the time. Off some "When u going have kids?" and "Don't deny me of grandchildren." She even has went as far as saying "You don't have to raise them just make them." To irk her I tell her I don't want kids or I'm waiting till I'm like 40 but in reality I do want a child but my pockets don't so that's pretty much dead right now. When I tell my girl of 2 years about it I say it in like a joking manner cause I know she don't want kids right now and we just went through an abortion like a year and a half ago. I'm only 21 btw and my moms had me when she was 20. Today we were talking about it and when I said I didn't plan on having kids she hit me with the Riley joint "N_ you gay"
roll.gif
I died laughing in her face.But yea, I'm rappin, anybody else go through this?

Tell me I'm not the only one. It's not really pressure but my moms brings this up ALL the time. Off some "When u going have kids?" and "Don't deny me of grandchildren." She even has went as far as saying "You don't have to raise them just make them." To irk her I tell her I don't want kids or I'm waiting till I'm like 40 but in reality I do want a child but my pockets don't so that's pretty much dead right now. When I tell my girl of 2 years about it I say it in like a joking manner cause I know she don't want kids right now and we just went through an abortion like a year and a half ago. I'm only 21 btw and my moms had me when she was 20. Today we were talking about it and when I said I didn't plan on having kids she hit me with the Riley joint "N_ you gay"
roll.gif
I died laughing in her face.But yea, I'm rappin, anybody else go through this?

well im the 5th boy named tony in our family so my grandma (RIP) was always like when are you gonna have a kid...when you have a kid he has to be named tony and just stuff like that

but now im single so im hearing more and more about how i need a girl. and whenever im with my dad when he sees a girl my age, he is always like "shes cute"
roll.gif
its pretty funny actually

well im the 5th boy named tony in our family so my grandma (RIP) was always like when are you gonna have a kid...when you have a kid he has to be named tony and just stuff like that

but now im single so im hearing more and more about how i need a girl. and whenever im with my dad when he sees a girl my age, he is always like "shes cute"
roll.gif

I'm getting pressured to take care of them. I told my parents that I already saw them on Thanksgiving, XMas, Father's Day & their birthdays. Wth more do I have to do?

I'm getting pressured to take care of them. I told my parents that I already saw them on Thanksgiving, XMas, Father's Day & their birthdays. Wth more do I have to do?

I'm 24 and I'm feeling this same pressure too, and I'm in no rush too have kids now cause I just got out of a 5 year relationship a few months back.

I'm 24 and I'm feeling this same pressure too, and I'm in no rush too have kids now cause I just got out of a 5 year relationship a few months back.

Nah my mom is like don't do that. You ain't ready and I know I'm not, and its really not about the having of the kids its the life that they will have. My girl is cool and all but i just don't know if me and her will click on that parental level. She would have to calm down first.

Nah my mom is like don't do that. You ain't ready and I know I'm not, and its really not about the having of the kids its the life that they will have. My girl is cool and all but i just don't know if me and her will click on that parental level. She would have to calm down first.

feeling the pressure at 30 .... She always goes "well what happened to that nice young lady from your school?" ....

feeling the pressure at 30 .... She always goes "well what happened to that nice young lady from your school?" ....

Originally Posted by youngmoney

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real talk everyone in my family be tellin me I need a girl.

I feel like I'm tryna graduate this spring and move to new york first.

Real talk everyone in my family be tellin me I need a girl.

I feel like I'm tryna graduate this spring and move to new york first.

Back
Top Bottom