Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Grabbed 6 mosaic Megas from Walmart today. Vendor is stocking the other one in town tomorrow am at 8. He said he would have 6 at that one too.

Would you do this trade?
I trade my lebron chrome bgs 8.5

for his

Luka Doncic optic holo psa 9 and Ja Morant nba debut genesis Psa 9
A196195B-11FF-4D08-832C-DEF9EC76299C.jpeg

Bot....Target and Walmart are basically bot battles. Bought mine a few weeks ago from a dude locally and its been killing. Paid off my bot easily. Lets just say I got plenty of hangers and megas bball lol. If you can't beat em, join em

Now, patiently waiting for nfl 2020 Prizm

details on the bot connect? Haven’t ever used one.

Hopping back into the Pokémon card myself. Plan on hitting up my local Dollar Generals to buy up all the $1 3 card packs.
35D1397C-0445-4F17-ADA1-E9D9CB389480.jpeg
Thinking about doing the same for basketball and football cards.

Would you do this trade?
I trade my lebron chrome bgs 8.5

for his

Luka Doncic optic holo psa 9 and Ja Morant nba debut genesis Psa 9
A196195B-11FF-4D08-832C-DEF9EC76299C.jpeg
I would take the Luka Optic Holo PSA 9 in a heartbeat, that’s a fairly low population card and a parallel at that.

I feel like the value in Lebron’s Topps Chrome RC is baked in (PSA 10/BGS 9.5 is an exception).

Luka’s potential is insane.

whoaitsgee whoaitsgee i completely agree. The pop count compared to each other is not even close. You almost forgot the Morant debut genesis is almost a throw in card to match the value lol. I’m sure I could get at least 600 for it. Pop on that is 7.

I asked 10 ppl and 9 said to keep the lebron chrome. I was torn. But more and more I think about it, I want the luka holo. Pop on that is even lower than the silver prizm.

the lebron chrome has went down tremendously. At peak it was going for almost 3500-4 k for a bgs 8.5.

I would take the Luka Optic Holo PSA 9 in a heartbeat, that’s a fairly low population card and a parallel at that.

I feel like the value in Lebron’s Topps Chrome RC is baked in (PSA 10/BGS 9.5 is an exception).

Luka’s potential is insane.

No way I take that unless Ja was graded 10. The pop count on the Luka will go up significantly when the Bron will not. The fact that it’s a parallel is not that big considering it’s not numbered. Time will tell if these parallels will actually hold value, but with the Lebron you are safe. Don’t let the last few months price swings influence you as Luka is also trending down.

Reactions: g14
what happened in football this week? my Donruss boxes have been flying on ebay after a month of zero sales.

read this on blowout;
'Looks like Burrow/Tua/Herbert Rated Rookie raw base cards are in the $15- $20 range now- any estimates on what a PSA 10 would fetch? Seems like these would grade out pretty well wouldn't they? Are they worth grading?"

Last edited:
Picked up some 2016 Pokémon cards out of my local Family Dollar. Still trying to pull something worth talking about.

Attachments

• F6A2D29A-A68F-4683-8477-C615EA42D2D3.jpeg
    F6A2D29A-A68F-4683-8477-C615EA42D2D3.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 168
Picked up some 2016 Pokémon cards out of my local Family Dollar. Still trying to pull something worth talking about.
I actually got the holo Charizard out of that pack! Along with the holo Mew and Mega Charizard Y GX. Crazy is I got the packs off the pokeball sets that you can find at GameStop, ThinkGeek, etc. Comes with three different packs, one of them is Evolutions.

I opened those packs above and pulled an ultra rare Pidgeot. Only worth $2 though. Itching to go buy the other packs I left behind. The store could use some business and I need those Charizard and Mew Two cards you pulled lol.

super hating, i could've bought the 2018 packs while it was still lame to buy sport cards as they sat on the rack lol

only year i skipped out on smh ..oh well :builds collection of 2nd year lukas:

Back
Top Bottom