Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I bought an absolute blaster. Got nothing . Waiting for Prizm. That’s going to be crazy. I still have a Mosiac blaster and hanger I’m saving.
Mega boxes are better if you are able to find them. I have pulled Kabooms in boxes that are 160g and up. Anything under, I sell those boxes off lol. But Forgot what they weigh in the blaster boxes. I usually don't buy many of those

i just casually check a target or two every week and haven’t seen a single pack out here in San Diego, it’s insane seeing some of these hauls you guys get

i just casually check a target or two every week and haven’t seen a single pack out here in San Diego, it’s insane seeing some of these hauls you guys get
ask one of the workers next time you go when their next card shipment comes in. (ask one of the workers that look like they have 0 intrest in cards)

kobe.jpg

couple of the kobes. (my bad for the terrible pics)

what rookies you guys collecting that are under the radar?

been stocking up on KZ Okpala and slowly building up mpj rookies & autos while they are still cheap

I honestly don’t even remember seeing cards at the Mission Valley Target. Hell, I don’t even know what the inside even looks like now. I moved while they were in the remodeling process.

ask one of the workers next time you go when their next card shipment comes in. (ask one of the workers that look like they have 0 intrest in cards)

I honestly don’t even remember seeing cards at the Mission Valley Target. Hell, I don’t even know what the inside even looks like now. I moved while they were in the remodeling process.

I went to a couple targets today, caught an employee at the mission valley one actually, he was looking at the cards (by the self check out) and said there’s 3 guys who clean out every target in San Diego. They post up on Wednesday’s and wait all day for the deliveries.

I went to a couple targets today, caught an employee at the mission valley one actually, he was looking at the cards (by the self check out) and said there’s 3 guys who clean out every target in San Diego. They post up on Wednesday’s and wait all day for the deliveries.
Were they Filipinos? My cuz lives down there and have a tough time finding stuff too cause of these losers. Its all good tho cause the last 2 months, he's been sending me money to send him boxes of sports card and ETB.

go bogart that ***.
arrive early and just post up.

grab a macchiato and wait

Were they Filipinos? My cuz lives down there and have a tough time finding stuff too cause of these losers. Its all good tho cause the last 2 months, he's been sending me money to send him boxes of sports card and ETB.

He didn’t mention it.. he did say they don’t go to the Escondido target if your cousin is out that way. Way too far for me personally

He didn’t mention it.. he did say they don’t go to the Escondido target if your cousin is out that way. Way too far for me personally
yup cousin lives in Esco and works in Murrieta......he pretty much gave up trying to hit retail lol. Not worth the time dealing with these dudes

Yesterday no Mosaic football at both restock
and this morning nothing either.
They did have some topps update mega boxes that weren't pictured in the photo. Those were for the end caps
11.16.2020.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom