Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Actually caught target restocker or whatever they are called this am...bought some to open:

69E28608-8B67-4A33-9AF2-A38F2B448615.jpeg

1863F96E-DB91-41E9-9F70-C8AAAC7BAB93.jpeg

Caught the Rep 2 weeks ago at Target. She was super nice was telling me how she has guys following her store to store so she has to switch her route every week. She gave me 3 mosaic blasters, 2 donruss blasters and a hanger.

I went today and ran into her again. She told me they are pretty much done with football Mosiac for a while in terms of distrubition. I snagged 3 of those Panini basketball contenders and a Donruss.

Some dude in his 20's was there on the phone with his buddies and he was just grabbing everything he could. I reached around his *** and grabbed my stuff, F that. He ended up putting some stuff back lol.

everyone collecting new drops, any vintage collectors?

back in 2012 i stopped collecting due to the card market coming to a cold stop.
pokemon was dead too, this year seems like everything's been on fire so i dug some of my cards up (ill post pics soon)

had to dump out a few boxes of cards just due to improper storage (do not store your cards in a basement!)

what company did he send them into?
everything in the pic is a 1st edition? that lugia is on the rise.

all look clean!

Caught the Rep 2 weeks ago at Target. She was super nice was telling me how she has guys following her store to store so she has to switch her route every week. She gave me 3 mosaic blasters, 2 donruss blasters and a hanger.

I went today and ran into her again. She told me they are pretty much done with football Mosiac for a while in terms of distrubition. I snagged 3 of those Panini basketball contenders and a Donruss.

Some dude in his 20's was there on the phone with his buddies and he was just grabbing everything he could. I reached around his *** and grabbed my stuff, F that. He ended up putting some stuff back lol.
yeah mosaic is drying up around here too. Each store the last 2 weeks I went to had just a few hangers and cello.
Looks like this at each store during restock.
6666666666666.png

Don't think it's worth going to the restocks for just a few packs. I'll hit up the restock during prizm week

But I did notice boxes have been sitting on shelf longer than usual the last few weeks. It wasn't like that from like April to like mid Oct. Those boxes would have been gone instantly. They are probably wait for Prizm.

For the first time (for me) I walked in on a restock. :smokin

(My wife scored for me on the Mosaic one a few weeks back)

Pulled a little of everything, Topps Update, Bowman Platinum, Contenders basketball and 1 box of Chronicles Baseball I think. Left plenty, she even cut the restock short to work a register. (Hope she didn't have Mosaic and I left early.... :frown: )

Reactions: g14
I bought an absolute blaster. Got nothing . Waiting for Prizm. That’s going to be crazy. I still have a Mosiac blaster and hanger I’m saving.

Back
Top Bottom