Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

i used to be into cards when i was younger, i still have a book of MJ and Brett Favre cards. Lots of other stuff. I am going to research the value of them now :pimp:

would be willing to sell my Jordan ones

Last edited:
i used to be into cards when i was younger, i still have a book of MJ and Brett Favre cards. Lots of other stuff. I am going to research the value of them now
pimp.gif
lol no use on the brett farve lol

Well.......

Slightly built from the beginning of this thread, and me speakin on it, it looks like I'm going to try and rebuild some of my collection. :wow:

Hopefully I don't get too over my skis with it, but, I'm going to start to put somethin together again. Hopefully my wife doesn't kill me. :lol: :lol:

Well.......

Slightly built from the beginning of this thread, and me speakin on it, it looks like I'm going to try and rebuild some of my collection. :wow:

Hopefully I don't get too over my skis with it, but, I'm going to start to put somethin together again. Hopefully my wife doesn't kill me. :lol: :lol:

send me a topps chrome refractor graded bgs 9.5 or higher kobe bryant rookie or i snitch on you :nerd:

Those are awesome. You collect singles, or are those all pack pulls?

You have any full collection pics?

i only collect singles right now & i only pulled the Tulowitzki and Maddux then had them graded.

i am trying to only collect Craig Kimbrel right now i have 2 autographs graded so far.

i do have base cards from 1997-2012 its in a binder though

Well.......

Slightly built from the beginning of this thread, and me speakin on it, it looks like I'm going to try and rebuild some of my collection.
embarassed.gif

Hopefully I don't get too over my skis with it, but, I'm going to start to put somethin together again. Hopefully my wife doesn't kill me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
good luck lol

i got a big box & two 3 inch binder full of old baseball football & basketball cards from the 80s-2001 & a signed hank aaron baseball at my dad crib. i wonder if its worth anything

Back
Top Bottom