Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Also check your local Walgreens. Some of them have Topps chrome baseball and Topps series 2 box hangars. I picked up a few today. Piece of advice...I went to the location in the ‘good’ part of town and they had nothing. Went to a location in the hood and they had 5 boxes of series 2 on the rack. 41097BF4-6734-4434-86A5-891C4B9BBADD.jpeg
Well, then. I will need to check my local Walgreens.

The two near me in Downtown SF have nothing.

Haven’t seen illusions but damn, these pics on FB, IG, etc - biggest initial stock I’ve ever seen for retail product. I thought tons of mosaic/chronicles dropped but there’s crazy amounts of illusions it seems.

Yet I won’t even see a single illusions at my local Walmart. If anyone wants to oop ya boy. I just need to rip something for retail lol

I like the illusions stuff in the few packs I ripped. And there must have been a ton, since the Wally World girl that holds it down for me said there were 3/4 people waiting when the cards got there and before she could get to some cards for me. But there were leftovers after the savages ate.

My buddy does soccer breaks if anyone is interested..his IG is @futbolpulls

He only does soccer so definitely give him a follow y’all he’s also NT but hasn’t logged on in years..

I live in va I really just got lucky, I been trying to find some for a long time..

they had baseball and football cards just sitting there but I only collect basketball.. I’m going back in the morning to see what they got left...

Here’s a quick pic I took of the baseball cards they had
6B8C3FC8-78FC-445A-9AAF-72AC0772E5CE.jpeg

I can opp the baseball and football lol but I’m keeping basketball

Back
Top Bottom