Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Got these two in yesterday. Need to get all my p2020 and topps rookie Griffey’s out and do a set pic soon.
2C63ED9A-F85B-4C0C-A22F-402E5E643C85.jpeg
5106D743-7E19-4229-9A0C-C6D8FD37AB03.jpeg

What makes it "junk" to you?

I find it refreshing to see something posted other than the new junk
most people post in here...stuff labeled as limited when it is not as such...etc

on that note - would be nice to see someone post a G1 transformer in the toy thread
and not just expensive worthless new stuff

cards from that era are generally referred to as “junk wax” by collectors. I don’t think he meant anything bad by it

I saw on Steve aoki ig he into cards now too. Hanging out with that cocksucker that founded stockx. Smh. I guess this **** isn’t gonna come back down to reality anytime soon. :lol: It’s like someone put up the hypebeast bat signal.

going more mainstream. I guess that’s good?

but damn, this live stream is soooo hard to watch. No knowledge of anything. Opening $10k+ boxes and not knowing much. More power to them I guess.

Last edited:
going more mainstream. I guess that’s good?

but damn, this live stream is soooo hard to watch. No knowledge of anything. Opening $10k+ boxes and not knowing much. More power to them I guess.
I just checked it out :lol: so cringe :lol: not surprising given the crew there though.

What makes it "junk" to you?

I find it refreshing to see something posted other than the new junk
most people post in here...stuff labeled as limited when it is not as such...etc

on that note - would be nice to see someone post a G1 transformer in the toy thread
and not just expensive worthless new stuff

Was a play on the "junk wax" era. I assure you, it's not junk to me. I even have a full box of 1986 Topps that I treat like my prized possession. :lol:

I've thinking about going for the Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck rookie card. Debating which route to take in obtaining one.

Lol I was going to post my same reaction from that aoki video. So cringe, I was going to give aoki the benefit of the doubt after seeing him post his Luka collection and a few cards on his Ig, but then I saw him opening the packs and dude had like no knowledge of what to look for besides Luka and kept asking if this card is good is that card good etc...

Luka prizm are like the Hypebeast of cards for these new collectors just getting into the game now. The yeezy/Jordan 1/ offf white of cards for the new sneaker collectors/flippers that are buying cards now.

raffle for Ben Baller Chrome series open now.
Click link on his IG story, log into your Topps account, scroll down on your account page for the link to enter. you will not find it if you search the Topps site.
Screenshot_20200831-124635.png

Screenshot_20200831-124416.png

raffle for Ben Baller Chrome series open now.
Click link on his IG story, log into your Topps account, scroll down on your account page for the link to enter. you will not find it if you search the Topps site.
Screenshot_20200831-124635.png

Screenshot_20200831-124416.png
Sure, why not.

Doubt I'll win anyway.

Also, it's still odd that Ben Baller has a collab with Topps. Oh well.

I bought 3 sealed (I hope not altered) boxes of 1989 Topps Baseball.

That should be fun to rip. Hopefully a Topps Griffey Jr. is in there lol.

Back
Top Bottom