Anyone cop Infrared 6's from 0sneaker?

why would anyone order from them...they are the worst site of all time....terrible pics....terrible prices....extra slow shipping...plus they beat everyoneover the head for the eggplant foams

I didnt know they were releasing infrareds? I know there are varsity reds....People buy these new releases trying to act like they are half as good as theoriginals lol

They are pretty expensive too, I would just wait unless you actually wanna pay ******ed prices but thats up to you

they are crazy with those prices $300 + for these

so i will just wait til release day to cop mine...............................peace

I'm not trusting Osneaker after that purple foamposite fiasco

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I didnt know they were releasing infrareds? I know there are varsity reds....People buy these new releases trying to act like they are half as good as the originals lol

Hush up

maqueesole sent me the varsity red by mistake....i wore them today and its ok. there not too bad. red is different but i dont mind the suede

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

maqueesole sent me the varsity red by mistake....i wore them today and its ok. there not too bad. red is different but i dont mind the suede
can you post pics of them being worn

just wait it out, look at what happened to the TB3's

they got sold before realease for $250+,

now theirs pairs out there for $200-225

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

they are crazy with those prices $300 + for these

so i will just wait til release day to cop mine...............................peace
Basically.

I can see this now: these youngns will not call these varsity reds nor will they classify em as a retro + colorway. To them it's infrared and og colorway.Looks like the theory of everyone being on the same page as accepting these as a non og colorway isn't working.

Back
Top Bottom