Anyone dated a sorority girl before?

Only once, and it was when she was a grad student and had pretty much dissociated herself with the sorority
laugh.gif
It's not that ALL sorority girls aren't worth your time (relationship wise), but most of them are. Only sorority girls I've met that were chill were ones that didn't like being in sororities.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Please your soul for dating an AKA chick. They are usually bad chicks but the maintenance and the color scheme
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol yeah, the AKAs are known for the looks, but other black sororities are no slouches either. Cant forget my DIVAstating sorors of Delta Sigma Theta..
I dated an AKA in college...very pretty, good box, freak in the sheets, yet classy in the streets...BUT chick was a psycho underneath it all. Tried to run me over with her Elantra because I decided to move on...why did I decide to move on??? Well because she was engaged the whole time me and her was together...and she was till possessive with me. Those K's are pretty, but they have their share of psychos.

Oh and before I forget... YO Yooooo!!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Please your soul for dating an AKA chick. They are usually bad chicks but the maintenance and the color scheme
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol yeah, the AKAs are known for the looks, but other black sororities are no slouches either. Cant forget my DIVAstating sorors of Delta Sigma Theta..
I dated an AKA in college...very pretty, good box, freak in the sheets, yet classy in the streets...BUT chick was a psycho underneath it all. Tried to run me over with her Elantra because I decided to move on...why did I decide to move on??? Well because she was engaged the whole time me and her was together...and she was till possessive with me. Those K's are pretty, but they have their share of psychos.

Oh and before I forget... YO Yooooo!!!!
nerd.gif

All girls that party ages 18-22 are wild. IMO nobody should be trying to "wife" at that age anyways.

In my experience though it wasn't any different that any other girl.

However she would she would tell me some of the wild %+$ !!!# they would do to their pledges which always provided the lulz.

All girls that party ages 18-22 are wild. IMO nobody should be trying to "wife" at that age anyways.

In my experience though it wasn't any different that any other girl.

However she would she would tell me some of the wild %+$ !!!# they would do to their pledges which always provided the lulz.

Back
Top Bottom