Anyone dated a sorority girl before?

anecdotal evidence but

I smashed this sorority girl and she had been dating her BF for 2 years. Dude never found out and it is as if it never happened. They are in their 4th year together now I believe.

Just something to think about for the the trusting dudes.
30t6p3b.gif

anecdotal evidence but

I smashed this sorority girl and she had been dating her BF for 2 years. Dude never found out and it is as if it never happened. They are in their 4th year together now I believe.

Just something to think about for the the trusting dudes.
30t6p3b.gif

Man, the only thing is that they don't have a lot of free time, and usually an abudance of free time is what you need from a chick to really get it cracking.

But if you get her to prioritize you, then you good homie. If you get the chance so smash, and your pipe game is correct, it should be no issue.

Man, the only thing is that they don't have a lot of free time, and usually an abudance of free time is what you need from a chick to really get it cracking.

But if you get her to prioritize you, then you good homie. If you get the chance so smash, and your pipe game is correct, it should be no issue.

sorostitutes out here are so fake and obnoxious, i can't even pretend to be interested in what they have to say anymore..

sorostitutes out here are so fake and obnoxious, i can't even pretend to be interested in what they have to say anymore..

sorority chicks are like any other demographic of chicks

some are loose, some are crazy, some are good.

250px-Knight.jpg

"choose wisely"

sorority chicks are like any other demographic of chicks

some are loose, some are crazy, some are good.

250px-Knight.jpg

"choose wisely"

Originally Posted by scshift

Wait people in sororities are that bad? Like they're really that spoiled and loose? Some people are saying they need to "buy the friends around them"?

nerd.gif

Some are like that.  You can't generalize everybody, though.

Originally Posted by scshift

Wait people in sororities are that bad? Like they're really that spoiled and loose? Some people are saying they need to "buy the friends around them"?

nerd.gif

Some are like that.  You can't generalize everybody, though.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

lol yeah, the AKAs are known for the looks, but other black sororities are no slouches either. Cant forget my DIVAstating sorors of Delta Sigma Theta..
I dated an AKA in college...very pretty, good outrageous box, freak in the sheets, yet classy in the streets...BUT chick was a psycho underneath it all. Tried to run me over with her Elantra because I decided to move on...why did I decide to move on??? Well because she was engaged the whole time me and her was together...and she was till possessive with me. Those K's are pretty, but they have their share of psychos.

Oh and before I forget... YO Yooooo!!!!
Fixed

lol, i hear u son. seems like u just picked the wrong one homie...
oh yeah, Roo to da QUES!!
mad.gif
*dats my que dawg smile*

lol yeah, the AKAs are known for the looks, but other black sororities are no slouches either. Cant forget my DIVAstating sorors of Delta Sigma Theta..
I dated an AKA in college...very pretty, good outrageous box, freak in the sheets, yet classy in the streets...BUT chick was a psycho underneath it all. Tried to run me over with her Elantra because I decided to move on...why did I decide to move on??? Well because she was engaged the whole time me and her was together...and she was till possessive with me. Those K's are pretty, but they have their share of psychos.

Fixed

lol, i hear u son. seems like u just picked the wrong one homie...
oh yeah, Roo to da QUES!!
mad.gif
*dats my que dawg smile*

Fixed
got me in between the door and the hallways with this one right now. some sorority girls are like dating pow's just coming home. 

to the other posters, +1 there is an extreme difference. 

Fixed
got me in between the door and the hallways with this one right now. some sorority girls are like dating pow's just coming home. 

to the other posters, +1 there is an extreme difference. 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by lol

Pics? You're not always at work

this
grin.gif

everytime this thread comes back up I am at work.

But after what NT did to dude in that "stripclub" thread. I'm not posting pics on here unless I really don't care if it gets back to the person or not.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by lol

Pics? You're not always at work

this
grin.gif

everytime this thread comes back up I am at work.

But after what NT did to dude in that "stripclub" thread. I'm not posting pics on here unless I really don't care if it gets back to the person or not.

Only once, and it was when she was a grad student and had pretty much dissociated herself with the sorority
laugh.gif
It's not that ALL sorority girls aren't worth your time (relationship wise), but most of them are. Only sorority girls I've met that were chill were ones that didn't like being in sororities.

Back
Top Bottom