Anyone else an extroverted loner?

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by bns1201

Idk I'm extrovert, have friends but I hate hangin with the same people all the time. No trouble sparking conversation but
I just haaaaatttteeee being around anyone. I feel like people are so irrational and unorganized in their lives and mind that I just can't meld. It's painful when I'm out with people, but I guess I just need that balance between spending time alone, which by far is the best way of living. People have a tendency of dissapointing other people, so being by myself I find there is no one to bring my moral down
this is me down to the last letter in your post.

Extroverts by definition like interacting with different people.  That's what makes them extroverts.  

Extroverts by definition like interacting with different people.  That's what makes them extroverts.  

You guys are just jaded and let too many things bother you.

Enjoy everything in life, both the bad and good.

Idk I'm extrovert, have friends but I hate hangin with the same people all the time. No trouble sparking conversation but
I just haaaaatttteeee being around anyone. I feel like people are so irrational and unorganized in their lives and mind that I just can't meld. It's painful when I'm out with people, but I guess I just need that balance between spending time alone, which by far is the best way of living. People have a tendency of dissapointing other people, so being by myself I find there is no one to bring my moral down

i feel you completely , i just feel like me and other people dont think the same, im the type thatll stop hangin out with someone completely if they do something small i dont like . i got a small circle of friends sometimes well just burn it down and not see anybody, that gets old quick though , i feel like i need to trust the people im with to have fun, alot of people annoy the F#$@ out of me and i cant relate to half of them.

i feel you completely , i just feel like me and other people dont think the same, im the type thatll stop hangin out with someone completely if they do something small i dont like . i got a small circle of friends sometimes well just burn it down and not see anybody, that gets old quick though , i feel like i need to trust the people im with to have fun, alot of people annoy the F#$@ out of me and i cant relate to half of them.

Originally Posted by amel223

yeah but with me i'm super friendly to strangers and talk to a lot of people and people think i'm extroverted.....because i make jokes and stuff. but in reality i'd rather be alone 90% of the time. i think it has to do with the fact that i look at the world a lot differently than most people do, and they don't understand and want to argue with you about why you choose to do things the way that you do -___- (for example vegetarianism religion and presents and garbage) jesus just leave me alone. no one respects anyone for their decisions and it just makes me angry.

i'm socially connected superficially, deeper i'm disconnected. don't get me wrong i have a few people that i'm real close with.. but no one gets me 100%

yeah but with me i'm super friendly to strangers and talk to a lot of people and people think i'm extroverted.....because i make jokes and stuff. but in reality i'd rather be alone 90% of the time. i think it has to do with the fact that i look at the world a lot differently than most people do, and they don't understand and want to argue with you about why you choose to do things the way that you do -___- (for example vegetarianism religion and presents and garbage) jesus just leave me alone. no one respects anyone for their decisions and it just makes me angry.

i'm socially connected superficially, deeper i'm disconnected. don't get me wrong i have a few people that i'm real close with.. but no one gets me 100%

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

This...I always refer to myself as a chameleon, you put me in a room with any type of person I can make good conversation and fit in, but I always felt like I never totally fit in with any group of people prolly except my two best friends but still...I never really feel like I have ever opened up and been myself 110%

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

This...I always refer to myself as a chameleon, you put me in a room with any type of person I can make good conversation and fit in, but I always felt like I never totally fit in with any group of people prolly except my two best friends but still...I never really feel like I have ever opened up and been myself 110%

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Easier Said Then Done...plus I dont think u can help what bothers u as a person

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Easier Said Then Done...plus I dont think u can help what bothers u as a person

*walks into thread giddy, thinking this is the place for me*
*realizes that better description of myself would be social introvert* 

* walks out disappointed* 

forever alone

*walks into thread giddy, thinking this is the place for me*
*realizes that better description of myself would be social introvert* 

* walks out disappointed* 

forever alone

You're just socially lazy. I am too. I'd rather stay at home and chill then hang out with friends, parties, mall, etc. about 75% of the time.
It's so much easier to just not deal with people. I just deal with people when I absolutely have to or people start complaining or asking why
I don't go out with them.

You're just socially lazy. I am too. I'd rather stay at home and chill then hang out with friends, parties, mall, etc. about 75% of the time.
It's so much easier to just not deal with people. I just deal with people when I absolutely have to or people start complaining or asking why

laugh.gif
That's exactly how I would describe myself but for different reasons....I have a lot of friends, I'm pretty outgoing but at the end of the day I'd like to be alone.

laugh.gif
That's exactly how I would describe myself but for different reasons....I have a lot of friends, I'm pretty outgoing but at the end of the day I'd like to be alone.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

this

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

this

Back
Top Bottom