Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by ill steelo

nah. which is shocking since I'm in ATL. *shrugs*
bruh they all over the place out here.....was at Urban Outfitters in decatur and this group of them was cat calling me round the store 
tired.gif

This had me
roll.gif

bruh they all over the place out here.....was at Urban Outfitters in decatur and this group of them was cat calling me round the store 
tired.gif

This had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by KingJay718

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs.  So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif
  I told him sternly "Excuse me" and left.

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 

best respose ever. Sums it up

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by KingJay718

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs.  So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif
  I told him sternly "Excuse me" and left.

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 

best respose ever. Sums it up

At my old job I had a supervisor that seemed a little too friendly. He was a chill dude but everytime he saw me it seemed like he had to pat me on the back or shoulder or something. It got to the point that when I saw him I already knew that he was gonna try to do something like that, so I started walking to the opposite direction when I saw him. Sometimes it would work but sometimes he'd still insist on making contact. Also, I never saw him doing this to anyone else. The job wanted the supervisors and workers to have an open line of communication so it was common for someone to have someone elses number, but he seemed to eager when ensuring that I had his info. I'm almost certain that he checked a few times. Initially I didn't get a suspect vibe from him, but once all of this other stuff started going down, I noticed that his mannerisms were a tad bit feminine. I really didn't want to have "that" conversation b/c I knew it would be beyond awkward, but as a man, I would rather have an awkward conversation than eventually getting harrassed. I honestly felt like he was trying to see how far he could go without me saying anything, and eventually he would try to pat me on the butt or something, and I damn sure wasn't gonna let it that far. So one Sunday I pulled him to the side and told him that I didn't like the unnecessary contact. He played dumb at first but was eventually like "who me? Alright then." And dipped. It was uncomfortable but it had to be done.

At my old job I had a supervisor that seemed a little too friendly. He was a chill dude but everytime he saw me it seemed like he had to pat me on the back or shoulder or something. It got to the point that when I saw him I already knew that he was gonna try to do something like that, so I started walking to the opposite direction when I saw him. Sometimes it would work but sometimes he'd still insist on making contact. Also, I never saw him doing this to anyone else. The job wanted the supervisors and workers to have an open line of communication so it was common for someone to have someone elses number, but he seemed to eager when ensuring that I had his info. I'm almost certain that he checked a few times. Initially I didn't get a suspect vibe from him, but once all of this other stuff started going down, I noticed that his mannerisms were a tad bit feminine. I really didn't want to have "that" conversation b/c I knew it would be beyond awkward, but as a man, I would rather have an awkward conversation than eventually getting harrassed. I honestly felt like he was trying to see how far he could go without me saying anything, and eventually he would try to pat me on the butt or something, and I damn sure wasn't gonna let it that far. So one Sunday I pulled him to the side and told him that I didn't like the unnecessary contact. He played dumb at first but was eventually like "who me? Alright then." And dipped. It was uncomfortable but it had to be done.

tired.gif
roll.gif

I caught this dude tryna catch eye contact w/ my once. Luckily for me my wife caught up w/ me in the store.

And I think this chubby bul that works at the CVS I got to for cashback be tryna get my attn. I don't make eye contact and just keep the convo to the "sup....good lookin out"

tired.gif
roll.gif

I caught this dude tryna catch eye contact w/ my once. Luckily for me my wife caught up w/ me in the store.

And I think this chubby bul that works at the CVS I got to for cashback be tryna get my attn. I don't make eye contact and just keep the convo to the "sup....good lookin out"

laugh.gif
yeah

one even tried spitting game to me at a grocery store.

all i thought was "cuh-reeeeeeeee-peeeeeeeeee"

laugh.gif
yeah

one even tried spitting game to me at a grocery store.

all i thought was "cuh-reeeeeeeee-peeeeeeeeee"

Op's story has me
roll.gif
I'm just picturing dude following him with a sly smirk on his face
laugh.gif
and the ending
30t6p3b.gif
son was scoping in the shower THEN he fronted op in the nude
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif