Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

I don't know how to quote but ol boy on page 3 said "real pleibuyss" bat for both teams!!
roll.gif

my coworker keeps hugging me and grabbing me and psshing me across the room. He's Brazilian and he's gay. Still don't know how that happened.

He is also extremely muscular which makes it hard for me to defend myself. His hugs are like 1000 boas on my waist.

my coworker keeps hugging me and grabbing me and psshing me across the room. He's Brazilian and he's gay. Still don't know how that happened.

He is also extremely muscular which makes it hard for me to defend myself. His hugs are like 1000 boas on my waist.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs.  So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif
  I told him sternly "Excuse me" and left.

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs.  So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif
  I told him sternly "Excuse me" and left.

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

The key is not to make eye contact but instead use peripheral vision. Don't look at it as "yo why is this sucka staring at me" look at it as an exercise in peripheral vision.

This. If you make eye contact, the aggressive ones will not hesitate to come at you, bro.

If You Make Eye Contact For 3+ Seconds...Its A Wrap
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

The key is not to make eye contact but instead use peripheral vision. Don't look at it as "yo why is this sucka staring at me" look at it as an exercise in peripheral vision.

This. If you make eye contact, the aggressive ones will not hesitate to come at you, bro.

If You Make Eye Contact For 3+ Seconds...Its A Wrap
ohwell.gif

Gay dudes buy me drinks all the time
laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.

Fam, dude already stood in front of you buck naked. The LAST thing u want is for him to catchin u snappin photos of him
30t6p3b.gif
son will never leave you alone after that.

Fam, dude already stood in front of you buck naked. The LAST thing u want is for him to catchin u snappin photos of him
30t6p3b.gif
son will never leave you alone after that.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by ill steelo

nah. which is shocking since I'm in ATL. *shrugs*
bruh they all over the place out here.....was at Urban Outfitters in decatur and this group of them was cat calling me round the store 
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by ill steelo

nah. which is shocking since I'm in ATL. *shrugs*
bruh they all over the place out here.....was at Urban Outfitters in decatur and this group of them was cat calling me round the store 
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Man.. this dude working at wingstop was giving me googily eyes over the counter when I was waiting for my order.

Made it super akward so I wipped out my phone and pretended like he wasn't there. I dipped with the quickness when my chicken came..
roll.gif
roll.gif

OGBOBBY clownin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back in college when I was runnin track, one of my friends told me some dude had been watching me run a the time. She was like "He said you looked scrumpcious
and delicious, especially when the sun beams off your chest as the sweat pours down your body." I was like "don't you ever tell me anything like that again."

Back
Top Bottom