Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Man.. this dude working at wingstop was giving me googily eyes over the counter when I was waiting for my order.

Made it super akward so I wipped out my phone and pretended like he wasn't there. I dipped with the quickness when my chicken came..
roll.gif
roll.gif

OGBOBBY clownin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back in college when I was runnin track, one of my friends told me some dude had been watching me run a the time. She was like "He said you looked scrumpcious
and delicious, especially when the sun beams off your chest as the sweat pours down your body." I was like "don't you ever tell me anything like that again."

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Gay dudes buy me drinks all the time
laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.
#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.
#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some gay dude I know complemented me on my body and swore up and down that he wasnt hitting on me, and said he doesnt know why I dont have a girlfriend because I am very cute. Dude steady asking me what im doing...my pops was like if he ever finds a way to your room RIP to your %+!+...I didnt laugh

some of my friends (girls) were talking about guys and how they cant find a good one or w/e and some guy I know was like "what about ___ he's cute" and proceeded to like my pictures on facebook....my friends will never let it go either 
tired.gif

edit--this all in college too smh

some gay dude I know complemented me on my body and swore up and down that he wasnt hitting on me, and said he doesnt know why I dont have a girlfriend because I am very cute. Dude steady asking me what im doing...my pops was like if he ever finds a way to your room RIP to your %+!+...I didnt laugh

some of my friends (girls) were talking about guys and how they cant find a good one or w/e and some guy I know was like "what about ___ he's cute" and proceeded to like my pictures on facebook....my friends will never let it go either 
tired.gif

edit--this all in college too smh

Originally Posted by jdi23

Where is the homie DC at to break up this undercover gay guys scoop me up appreciation post?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just die out laughing at the posts calling out DC, cause I'm usually thinking the same thing

Originally Posted by jdi23

Where is the homie DC at to break up this undercover gay guys scoop me up appreciation post?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just die out laughing at the posts calling out DC, cause I'm usually thinking the same thing

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

not even two weeks ago I was working out at the gym on the bench press and in the middle of my set this gay asian dude comes up to me from behind and pokes me in the rib , had me shocked like WTH cause I wasn't expecting it. Turned around expecting it was a bro or someone I know and I was surprised it wasn't, like who the hell pokes people in there midsection all friendly and @!%# when they dont know them?? Wanted to ask him why the hell he couldn't just tap me on the shoulder...

I gave him a big @!% stoneface and he proceeded to ask if he can work in with me on the bench press, I gave him the "naw I'm done you can use the bench" and I just moved to another one

not even two weeks ago I was working out at the gym on the bench press and in the middle of my set this gay asian dude comes up to me from behind and pokes me in the rib , had me shocked like WTH cause I wasn't expecting it. Turned around expecting it was a bro or someone I know and I was surprised it wasn't, like who the hell pokes people in there midsection all friendly and @!%# when they dont know them?? Wanted to ask him why the hell he couldn't just tap me on the shoulder...

I gave him a big @!% stoneface and he proceeded to ask if he can work in with me on the bench press, I gave him the "naw I'm done you can use the bench" and I just moved to another one

It is what it is. It's just reaffirmation that you're attractive. They're not going to force themselves on you if you don't show interest.

Late night, on the trains, is when I usually encounter it. I guess the liquor reduces the inhibition.

It is what it is. It's just reaffirmation that you're attractive. They're not going to force themselves on you if you don't show interest.

Late night, on the trains, is when I usually encounter it. I guess the liquor reduces the inhibition.

Gods honest truth, one day I was sitting in traffic and this mid 40's white dude in a Prius is staring extra hard at me. At first I thought he was looking past me because he was doing it for so long. So I turn and look at him and he does the whole mouth sucking penis thing and my window was down so he screams, "Gotdamn baby if I could taste you I'd be one step from heaven!" I felt extremely violated,disgusted and perplexed. I imagined a trumpet sounding and Jesus coming down immediately with a Golden Spear that would impale this sodomite right through the roof of his car.

Gods honest truth, one day I was sitting in traffic and this mid 40's white dude in a Prius is staring extra hard at me. At first I thought he was looking past me because he was doing it for so long. So I turn and look at him and he does the whole mouth sucking penis thing and my window was down so he screams, "Gotdamn baby if I could taste you I'd be one step from heaven!" I felt extremely violated,disgusted and perplexed. I imagined a trumpet sounding and Jesus coming down immediately with a Golden Spear that would impale this sodomite right through the roof of his car.

i work at the gap so im used to it

it be the ones that come in there with there girl friends with the dumb comments "ohh i like ur shoes" when im wearin lowtop black chucks -_-
had to help cats pick out women jeans one too many times

all the ladies at the job thinks its funny to make the guys checkout the gay customers so they run to the back
when they see em at the counter so im -_- the whole time

i work at the gap so im used to it

it be the ones that come in there with there girl friends with the dumb comments "ohh i like ur shoes" when im wearin lowtop black chucks -_-
had to help cats pick out women jeans one too many times

all the ladies at the job thinks its funny to make the guys checkout the gay customers so they run to the back
when they see em at the counter so im -_- the whole time

Back
Top Bottom